Quit

Third
"u okay?" asked tommy,looking at the younger's face.jimmy nodded and hugged tommy.tommy patted jimmy's back softly.
Jimmy's friends gazed at them in confusion.because they never seen their friend crying like this😭.

flashback
"Phi-phi joss?" jimmy tried to run out of there.but,joss pulled his wrist and stopped him.
"please just listen to me.." joss said. "i won't,phi!let me go!!" jimmy shouted.
"u think,i will let u go easily?huh?!" joss said and pulled jimmy into the engineering faculty.jimmy fell down.
"no one's here!i can do it to u whatever i want!!" joss said and walked near to jimmy. "no,u can't!!" jimmy shouted and tried to run again.
"i can!because,i'm your phi!!" joss said and pulled jimmy aganist the wall. "let me go!!u're such a monster!!" jimmy said and struggled.
"i'm doing this!!because,i love u❤️!!" he said and touched jimmy's face.
"u have a soft skin and  your smell's diferrent from me." he smelled jimmy and held his face harshly.
"LET ME GO!!!" jimmy shouted so loudly.
"no,i'm not..jimmy" he smirked.
*****
"have u seen nong jimmy?" tommy asked max. "no.." max answered. "Well,tommy.i saw him at the front of the engineering faculty with someone taller than him."Mean said.
tommy ran to the engineering faculty.his friends gazed at him in confusion.
"hey,why's he running?" mark asked.
"i think,he run to find his nong jimmy☺️" said mean.
****
tommy went into the engineering faculty..he was really angry and want to kill the person who was with his nong jimmy.
"U,FUCKER!!" tommy yelled and pushed joss away from his little nong jimmy.
joss fell down.tommy started punching joss.
(A few minutes later)
tommy's friends went to the engineering faculty and saw their friend punching their senior,joss.
"stop!!tommy,u should stop punching after u will suspened!!!" mean and mark shouted at tommy and pulled tommy away from joss.
"stop,tommy!calm yourself down!!" max yelled at tommy.joss already ran away.
jimmy was gazing at tommy.
tommy walked near to his nong jimmy.
Flashback end

"u should stay with your friends" tommy said. "or u should go back home at this time." tommy added.jimmy was still hugging tommy and crying.listening to the older.
"ehm..tommy..umm..u said that u will go to the club with us,right?" max interrupted.mean and mark stopped him. "Don't u know that,we're fifth wheel now?" mean and mark whispered at max. "okay,i'm leaving.i have a date with Nong Nat." max said and tried to leave. "What?! a date with Nong Nat?!" Mark and Mean asked with wide eyes.max nodded and waved at them.
tommy and jimmy looked at them.
...
"thank u,phi khrub..for saving me from that monster😊" said jimmy shyly.he felt that his cheeks are burning.
"U okay?are u sick?" tommy asked.he knew that his Nong is shy.but,he wanna tease jimmy.
"I-i'm okay,phi..umm..i'm g-going home.bye khrub!" jimmy said and walked away. "becareful on your way home!!" tommy shouted and smiled.

Author's note:
thank u all of u for reading this story.btw,sorry again for my grammer errors.the next chapter will be maxnat 'dating scene'😁.the support roles will be in the next chapter too😊☺️