Special chap(2)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 year later

Looking at the younger on the hospital bed is the worst thing he've ever seen in his life.He sat down beside the younger and gazed him with tears rolling in his eyes.And then, he slowly caressed the younger's head softly and slowly.He love him so much that he can't describe.

Flashback

"Hey..are u waiting for someone?" Asked Toy. "Yeah..I miss him so bad" Replied Jimmy with a soft tone. "Are u ill?U're very hot right now" Said Toy while, putting his hand on Jimmy's forehead. "No, I'm good.." Said Jimmy, Thinking that he's feeling good. "U should take care of  your health..The weather is even more colder than before.If u wanna wait for him, u must wear warm sweater or coat." Said Toy. "Okay~" He replied, coughing. "It's already 6 so, u should go home" Said Toy. "No, u go first.I wanna wait for phi Tom.He said he'll pick me up." Jimmy said with a soft tone. "Alright then, take care of yourself" Toy said and walked away.
Jimmy kept waiting for his phi Tom.Suddenly, he coughed worse than before.He covered his mouth.And looked at his hand.  blood~
He shocked and he tried to go to a clinic and he was stop by someone putting it's hand on Jimmy's shoulder.
"Hey, Are u okay?" The person asked worriedly. "Phi- i think..I-i have to go~" replied Jimmy weakly. "What happened to you?Is something wrong?" Tommy was more worried than before. "Let's go to the clinic now! I think, u're not feeling good..Why didn't u tell me earlier?!" Tommy said worriedly and carried his Nong in his arms and gave his coat to his Nong Jimmy.
"Phi~" Said Jimmy more weakly. "Huh?" Said Tommy softly. "Will u..promise me one thing?" Asked Jimmy. "I would promise whatever u want.." Said Tommy who's eyes were full with tears. "Promise that..u would live happily even if, I leave u..U w-would get married a-and live happily as the way u are and pr-romise me that...u would n-never cry~" Said Jimmy more weakly. The sentence Jimmy said broke Tommy's heart into pieces. "Hey..listen to me..u're not gonna die!u'll be here with me but, if..it's what u want, i tried my best to live happily as the way I am.." Said Tommy.
.
.
.
They already reached the hospital an hour ago.Now, the doctors came out from Jimmy's room. "Is h-he okay?" Asked Tommy.He cried.He tried his best to not continue crying. "He is okay now but.." The doctors looked at each other..They were worried to tell to Tommy that Jimmy is... "but?" Asked Tommy..scared to know the doctor's answer. "But..he had the  (bad desease, idk what to choose) ..Do u know that?" The doctors said.Tommy didn'tl know so..he shocked. "No..he never tell me that he had that.Why didn't he?" He let out of a small weak sigh. "Could i go and see him now?Pls~" Said Tommy weakly. "He's asleep now..Don't just wake him up" Said one of the doctors.Tommy just nodded and went into the room.Tommy love his Nong Jimmy so much that he don't wanna live without.He don't wanna love the another person like he love Jimmy.He can't never live happily without his Nong Jimmy.He can't never control his tears if, Jimmy left him.

Flashback end

2 hours later

"Why wouldn't u tell me..u little cutie pie?" Said Tommy. Jimmy smiled at him faintly. "I don't wanna give u troubles" replied Jimmy weakly. "That's not a trouble..u have to live healthly~ U should've told me that." Said Tommy. "But..I don't wanna make u sad." Jimmy said weakly. Tommy looked at Jimmy's eyes with tears rolling in his eyes.He slowly held his nong Jimmy's nape and kiss his head softly.
"U should take a rest now..i'll stay here with u tonight..if something happen, tell me..okay na?" Said Tommy. "Imm.." answered Jimmy. "Good.." Tommy said and caressed Jimmy's hair softly and smile brightly.

Author's note:
This is the end of the special chap(2).If u want the other couples special chapters, pls tell me in the comments.I would like to write them for u all.
Btw, pls read my new fanfic..it's 'Forever with you'. It's not mii2 or other couples.but it's Taekook and GonYeong couple.Pls read it..Plz, Plz, pleaseee🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺