the ending

jimmy
(a few weeks later)

I have a date with my phi tommy last weekend and we already did that.u know what i mean?it means u can't get close to my phi tom and u can't be his girlfriend or wife😡!!

i walk through the engineering faculty with my friends..acually,i came here to meet phi tommy☺️

"Phi Mean!!" Shouted Plan..and ran to Phi Mean and wrapped up him with his hands around Phi Mean's waist.
"Wanna have a walk with me?" Asked Phi Mean while,rubbing Plan's hair.acually,Phi Mean asked Plan.Plan nodded.
wait,are they already boyfriends?never mind,that's not my business🤷‍♂️
They just left us..
"babe,do u wanna have a walk with me?" Asked phi tom while,kissing my left cheek. "Imm.." i said.then,we left my friends.

Third

"phi Max,let's go to the canteen..i'm hungry🥺" said Nat with puppy eyes,pouting. "Imm..let's go" Max said and leave Mark and Toy alone.

"ehm..um..shall we go somewhere?" asked Mark.Toy was speechless,gazing at Mark.
"Umm..Nong Toy?" Mark waved his hand at the front of Toy's face.
"Umm..yee,phi?""shall we go somewhere?" Asked Mark. "As u wish..phi Mark.." Toy said.
..
They stared walking around the engineering faculty,having a chat.
"Toy,is that wound still hurt u?" Asked Mark with a worried face. "it's not hurting me anymore..btw,where shall we go..phi?""wherever u go....i-i mean,maybe cafe or something?" Asked Mark. "I'm really hungry,phi..let's go to cafe.." Toy said.

Author's note:

this is the end of this story and i'm working on my new mii2 fanfic "snake tale"
Btw,pls vote and comment