Feelings

Everyone was dancing and talking at the little party Geoff threw. He was proud of himself, considering there wasn't really that much stuff to use but it worked out!

"So, let me get this straight... you guys hate Chris?" Topher asked Zoey, Trent and Owen.

"Yes!" Both Trent and Zoey yelled at the same time.

"I can't really say anything bad about anyone. Chris is just someone who likes himself... a lot!" Owen said. The 3 of them started talking more.

"So you really are going to help me with fashion!" Brick exclaimed to Lindsay. Lindsay smiles and clapped her hands together.

"Duh! Me and Dakota can help you!" Lindsay said as she started looking for Dakota.

Dakota was dancing with Sam.

Rodney was busy day dreaming about Bridgette. Until, Gwen tapped on his arm and said, "Can you hand me a Mountain Dew?"

Confessional- Rodney
"How did she know I like Mountain Dew!?! What am I going to tell Bridgette, Scarlett, Amy and Jasmine."

"H-Hi.. I.... me..... you... uhh..."

"Fine. I'll get it myself." Gwen said going to the other side of the table.

"What's his problem?" Gwen asked Samey and Jasmine. After she got her Mountain Dew.

"Heck if know. He's always staring at me and her sister" Jasmine said making Samey nervous laugh.

"Oh yeah... Amy. She always get the boys..." Samey said starting to look sad.

"Tell me I did not just hear you say that!" Lewshana said coming out of nowhere and walking to Samey.

"What? How did she hear me?" Samey whispered to Gwen. Gwen just giggled and shrugged her shoulders.

Harold and Leonard were talking about video games and other nerd stuff. DJ, Ella and Dawn were talking about their favorite animals. Topher was helping Lindsay give Brick some fashion advice. Sierra was chasing Cameron and Cody around. Everyone was having fun and talking and just enjoying the party.

While Cody was in the process of running away from Sierra he noticed Noah and Dave walking back to the cabins. Cody quickly hide behind a nearby tree before Sierra saw him.

"Cody! Where are you! Cody!!!" Sierra was yelling, "Ahhh Cameron!!! There you are!!!!" Sierra shouted as she saw Cameron. Cameron just ran to Zoey and Gwen for protection.

Meanwhile Cody went back to the cabins to see what Dave and Noah were doing. He saw Dave and Noah sitting on the steps outside the cabins. Cody was behind the cabins and snuck to the sides to see and hear Dave and Noah's conversation.

Confessional- Cody
"I'm not a creep. I-I just wanted to.... make sure the cabin was secured! Yeah! That's it! It's not like I'm starting to like- Give me the tape!!!!"

"Finally! Away from everyone!" Dave exclaimed.

Noah didn't say anything back to Dave. The two of them say in silence for a couple of minutes before Dave spoke up.

"So... do you like anyone on the island?"

Cody was getting a bit eager to see who Noah likes. A little part of him was hoping it would be him, but Noah doesn't like boys.

"Use to. I'm not saying anything else. I don't explain my love life to everyone."

Cody was ready to yell at Noah to say who it was. But he couldn't get caught.