A Night In The Woods Part 2

An hour has passed and a few heroes were with Owen and Tyler. They still needed Jasmine, Samey, Shawn, Izzy, Lindsay, Beth, Katie, Sadie, Trent, Dave and Rodney.

"I suggest I go out and find the rest of our comrades." Brick suggested while standing up as straight as he could.

"I can turn into Dakotazoid and find them even quicker..." Dakota suggested while playing with her green tips.

They soon heard yelling. It sounded like two girls. Katie and Sadie.

"Heroes!?! Where are you!?! This is all your-" Sadie was yelling before being cut off by Owen.

"WE'RE OVER HERE!" Owen yelled out while jumping and waving his arms around.

Katie and Sadie came running towards Owen. Trent was slowly walking behind them, his face covered with pink lipstick.

Confessional- Trent
"I feel ya Cody. The moment we were alone in the woods they started kissing me."

"Dude, what happened to you!?!" DJ asked while pulling out a handkerchief and cleaning Trent's face.

"Trust me, man, you don't wanna know."

~~~

"Follow me, villains! Lightning knows the way!" Lightning shouted while running back to the camping spot him and Eva found.

He easily found all the villains and they were all following him back to the spot. There was only one problem, Lightning forgot where the camping spot was.

"Alright, that's enough. We've been running in circles for the past minute! Do you even know where this camping spot is?" Courtney asked while stopping in her tracks. She had her hands on her hips. Everyone else stopped too getting frustrated with Lightning and his lack of directions.

"Yes I do know! It's just all these trees look the same." Lightning huffed while crossing his arms and kicking a nearby rock.

"My Uncle always said when your lost to retrace your steps. Let's do that, sounds simple." Sugar said as she started walking backwards. Heather rolled her eyes.

Confessional- Heather
"Ugh, you're telling me people actually watched these losers! Lightning has a brain the size of a peanut and Sugar just says the most stupidest things ever!"

Confessional- Courtney
"I'm a C.I.T, I can do this! I can lead us to victory! But so help me if we lose Lightning is being flushed!"

Soon enough the villains started arguing, expect for Mike and Sky. Mike was sitting on a tree stump waiting for a villain to come up with a logical idea. Sky was busy thinking, till an idea hit her.

"Guys!" She yelled but none of the villains heard, "I HAVE AN IDEA!" She yelled out getting the villains attention. They all stopped arguing and looked towards her, waiting to hear her "idea".

"We climb the trees, follow my lead!" Sky said as she went back a few feet and started to run. She ran till she was inches away from a tree branch, which she jumped up and grabbed. She pulled herself up and looked down waiting for the others.

"Yeah, I'm not climbing a tree in these heels." Anne Maria said while pointing to her shoes.

Courtney, Duncan, Heather, Alejandro, Mike and Scott all managed to make it up to where Sky was. Heather was struggling till Alejandro helped her, instead of thanking him she stepped on his shoe.

"Just climb up here already!" Scott shouted towards everyone who was still on the ground.

"I ain't climbing that death trap ever again. I'd rather lose a pageant then climb that." Sugar replied back while crossing her arms.