Scary Stories and Ice Cream

"The following campers are safe, Izzy, Lindsay, DJ, Bridgette, Leshawna, Katie, Sadie, Noah, Owen, Tyler, Trent, Harold, Gwen, Geoff, Cody, Sierra, Zoey, Dakota, Dawn, B, Sam, Cameron, Brick, Beardo, Jasmine, Samey, Ella, Shawn, Rodney and Topher." Chris said while throwing them their marshmallows.

There was only 2 marshmallows left and 3 campers left, Beth, Dave and Leonard. They each were getting nervous, they didn't want to leave and miss the chance of five million dollars.

Confessional- Noah
"If it was possible I would've voted all three of them out."

"Dave, you're safe for today." Chris tossed Dave his marshmallow. He let out a sigh of relief when he caught it.

Confessional- Noah
"Damnit"

Confessional- Cody
"Dave sure is lucky to be dating Noah..."

Now there was only one marshmallow left, and two campers left.

"The loser who will be getting flushed is.... Leonard!" Chris exclaimed while tossing Beth her marshmallow. She let out a sigh of relief.

"NOOOO!" Sugar yelled out. She ran out of the peanut gallery and pushed Chris down.

"My hair!!!!!" Chris yelled as he got up, he was dusting himself off and trying to fix his hair.

"Why me!?! I'm a powerful wizard!" Leonard exclaimed while putting both of his arms up in the air and wiggling his fingers.

"Yeah, no." Chris said while crossing his arms. Two interns came and took Leonard to the docks, they tossed him into the toilet and left.

All the heroes were on the dock, Sugar was there too. She was starting to cry again.

"TAKE ME! NOT THE WIZARD!" Sugar yelled, she fell to her knees. Her mascara was already ruined from her crying.

Confessional- Lindsay
"Yikes, Tiffany really needs some new mascara."

Confessional- Gwen
"Is she seriously crying!?! For some nerd who thinks he's a wizard!?!"

"Oh, you can get in. If you do that means you lost your chances at five million dollars, just for some wannabe wizard." Chris suggested, he gestured towards the giant toilet and Sugar started shaking her head.

"I'LL WIN FOR YOU, WIZARD!" Sugar yelled out, tears were still in her eyes. The rest of the heroes were rolling their eyes at her.

Confessional- Leshawna
"Girl has issues."

"Lightning strikes!" Leonard waved his hands around, "Memory wipe! Time reversal!" Leonard yelled. Chris rolled his eyes and pressed a red button on a remote he had. The toilet was then flushed, and Leonard was gone.

Sugar was crying, she was still on her knees.

"CRY! I've tied up a hog before, I'll have no problem tying you up." Sugar said looking up to the rest of the heroes.

"Hell no. Leshawna never cries." Leshawna said while putting her hands on her hips.

Confessional- Sugar
"My grandpa said, take out the biggest. He was talking about hogs but aren't people and hogs the same thing? Like cows and pigs?"

Sugar then got up from the dock and ran to Owen. Owen got scared and started running away.

"RUN OWEN!" The heroes yelled.

Sugar caught Owen and tied him up. His hands were tied up behind his back and so were his legs.

"Now cry. Or you're next." Sugar stated while pulling Owen back to the dock.