Prologue

Prologue

"I want people to love me the way I am, I don't want to pretend to be someone I'm not just to be accepted. - unknown"

    She's an ordinary average rich girl who gets everything she wants but everyone has flaws and she's not an exception.

At the age of one, she's loved by many, adored by others...

At the age of five, she'd been aiming for unending happiness, creating hope with innocence...

At the age of thirteen, she strived harder to reach her goal to succeed, creating plans to her goal...

At the age of fifteen, she realized being smart and rich is nothing if they can't accept your looks, it is all about the looks...

At the age of eighteen, she started to fall inlove...

but, could someone accept her for who she is and what she really is?

    Yen Leslie Irie. An eighteen year old girl who had everything in life, a loving parents who adore her, brothers who can she lean on, a family that protected her and an uncountable inheritances. A wonderful life, but she was quite unlucky for the first time she fall inlove.

    Kayyen Gabrielle Ryder. The only heir of a succesful and outstanding company. He was raised by his father and his grandparents from the father side. Though he was raised with a golden spoon and his father love him with all his heart, he still looked for his mother that later he found out that his mother left him and his father behind for another man. He soon disgusts any woman for he believes that every woman is like his mother, a cunning whore who broke his father's heart. He doesn't believe in love, he's already broken but will he learn to love.

Two hearts with different beat...

Two minds with different believes...

Two personalities with different persona...

Two people with different goals...

But will this two different beings learn what love truly means?

Will love be that strong enough to mend a broken heart and break a hopeful one?

"Will Love Be Enough?"