Chapter 1. "Did the pig princess lost her glass slippers?"...

Chapter 1. "Did the pig princess lost her glass slippers?" everyone in class laughed uncontrollably.

Yen Leslie's

   I run as fast as I can to catch my first class, I honestly blame my brother for taking me to school late. Just in time that the bell rang, I am now gasping for air right in front the close door for my first class.
    As soon as I opened the door, a bucket of ice cold watered was splashed roughly right at my face, enormous laughters was soon reverberated in the four walls of the classroom. The culprit for my now wet belongings and clothes was Bryan Harvey, the hot jock who is an accidental specimen that was born to be a jerk.

"How's that for a good morning, piglet." Bryan commented sarcastically.

   I wasn't able to talk back or react because a loud bang was heard. Mr. Dylan Timothy, is a 27 year old man with good looks and also our Math teacher. He spoke with such anger that everyone went silent.

"Aren't you going to say sorry Harvey? Because if not, you better start jogging out of my class and start a hundred laps in the soccer field."

   I really thought that Bryan is going to say sorry when he walk closer to me but I was surprised when he just pass where I stood bumping me by the side with such force that I step two steps back.

"Everyone answer pages 109 to 114 of your textbook and finish it in before this period ends." Everyone groan out of annoyance as Mr. Dylan eye them. "And you, miss Irei come with me." As soon as he uttered those words he walked out the door, me following with my head down looking at the ground as if the rough tiled floor has grown eyes.

   We went to his personal room, perks of being the son of the school's owner. He throw at me a black joggingpants and a plain peach v-neck shirt and told me to change into those. After that he left me there without a single word coming out of his mouth. Surprisingly the pants fits exactly though the shirt is a little loose, maybe because it's his shirt.

   I soon as I walked out and saw him waiting, leaning at the opposite wall. He looked at me and nodded.

"Thank you for lending me your clothes Mr. Felix, I'll return it right away after I wash it clean." he smiled and nodded, again.

"Your welcome and it's fine, you can keep it." then I only smiled returning the kindness this Adonis has lent me. We soon went back to the class and he told me that I don't need to do what the others are doing.

   Soon the bell rang signalling that first hour is finished. I went to my second subject which is two floors away from my first one, way to punish me.

   And when I thought things couldn't get worse than it is, I tripped at the stair falling face down. My shoe was seven step down away from where I fell, luckily I used my hand to support myself so I wouldn't bruise my face. When I was about to reach my shoe, Yvette Parker, Bryan's girlfriend took it and throw it out the open window and the fact that we're at the third floor it's a hassle going down again to pick it up. But the one who throw my shoes down the bleachers doesn't care even if I get late at my class.

"That's for my Bryan, you slutty pig." she glared at me and proceeded to climb upstairs with her gangs following behind her like a mosquito. Funny thing that even in college, bullies are present.

   I went to take my shoes, climbing down the stairs in the process but when I got there, it wasn't there anymore. I looked for it all over the bleachers but to my luck, its gone.

   I decided to call Yexel, my third to the eldest brother to bring me a pair of shoes because I lost my other shoe. He didn't asked why I lost my shoe and just replied an okay and he hunged up the call.

   I went to my class with my left feet bare and my right wearing the other pair. Good thing their wasn't anyone on the hallway and I entered the room, people looking at me as I went for a sit by the window at front.

Bryan looked at me with such disgust and because his at my side he looked at me from head to toe, when he saw my feet he burst in to laughter.

"Did the pig princess lost her glass slippers?" Everyone in class laughed uncontrollably. I again looked down as tears stream down my eyes.

   I was embarrased and beyond. I didn't dare looked at any single person. I hurriedly stand and reached for my bag, I ran towards the door and and walk out of that hell hole. I went to the only place at school where I can have my privacy.

   My brother called that he's at school and I told him where I am. He knows this place because before he graduated he introduced me to this place. I composed my self and fix my face from crying.

"You do know that you skipped class, do you?" my brother said as soon as he entered the mini garden.

"I know, I was just having a hard time at class and I want to get away." I replied smiling faintly.

"At class or the bullies?" Yexel really know me too well.

"The one with the B, I don't mind the C." I felt alone all of the sudden.

"Here, wear this one. I bought it for a while now but I forgot to give it to you and now that you need it I remembered it." he gave me a big smile that cause me to smile also.

"It's simple." I commented at the pure white Guess sneakers.

"It is simple, but it has its own charm. Like you baby sis, your simple and that's your charm." He hugged me tight and I hug him back feeling much better than before.

"This is my new favorite shoes." He eyed me with concern and he pet my hair.

   I suddenly had the confidence to walk to that class and ignore everyone, minding my own business and just study even harder for my success. I am simple and it is my charm.

   I ran towards my class, ignoring the fact that I am 10 minutes late. Luckily, our Physics teacher was still not there when I arrived.
When I was by the door, eyes are on me again and I kind of got used to it. I walked to my assigned seat and while adjusting my bag to my side, Bryan was looking at me intently as if he's going to eat me alive right at that moment.

"Bet you and your boyfriend had a good time alone at the garden?" Bryan spoke quietly that I almost didn't hear it.

"Yes, he told me to ignore you." I replied with such boldness.

  Sooner our Physics teacher came in holding a pile of books and the whole class just went smoothly the whole day, without bullies on my way.