𝟔. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐓

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX

THE CLUB, THE SPIDER AND THE KNOT

***

A WEEK INTO THE SCHOOL year and things have started to look up. I actually enjoy Draco's company, the trio finally accepted the fact I can have other friends regardless if they approve of them or not and thanks to that everything seems a lot more calmer.

"You and Draco seem to spend a lot of time together," Daphne smirked as we headed to the great hall.

I snorted, "Yeah 'cuz he forced me."

"Mm, whatever you say, looks like you two are enjoying all this extra time together."

I nodded, "Yeah he's fun to be around and stuff." 

She looked at me with doubt, "If you say so." 

We split up and walked on different sides of the Slytherin table before sitting opposite each other.

"Who's ready for Divination round two?" Pansy asked.

I sighed, "Not me," 

"Don't worry, I'll help you," Theo patted my shoulder. I didn't realise until now that he was sitting next to me.

"Well a bit of a problem since I don't sit with you do I?" I asked sarcastically.

Draco put his arm around my shoulders, "I'm the lucky man that does." He snickered sarcastically before letting go of me.

"Can we go now?" Pansy asked wanting to get out of this situation.

Everyone nodded and got up, I got a handful of raspberries and put them individually in my mouth on the way out.

"Give me one." Draco said and held his mouth open.

I placed one in his mouth, "Weirdo." I snickered.

Once we made it to class we took our seats. I got up and fiddled with the teapot on our desk, Draco picked his empty cup, "Reckon we're reading tea leaves?"

I plopped down, "I hate tea." 

He shook his head, "I didn't say we're drinking tea did I?" 

"How do you think we're getting the tea leaves?" I retorted sitting back down.

Draco laughed, "Oh yeah," 

I rolled my eyes and turned my head to Professor Trelawney who had just walked into the classroom, "Good morning my children! Together we shall cast ourselves into the future!" She got up and walked into her table. I held my breath and looked away so I didn't laugh, "This term we will be focusing on tessomancy which is the art of reading tea leaves."

Trelawney went further to explain how to do it and that we basically have to drink tea all lesson. Everyone rose from their seats and began pouring themselves a cup of tea. I remained seated and watched Draco pour tea in his cup. He looked and me and stood up straight.