𝟗. 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE

DOUBLE POTIONS

***

"HOW'S YOUR ARM?" Pansy asked.

"Still hurts a bit," He fake winced slightly moving his arm. "The stupid animal almost killed me it-"

"-We know, were all there Draco and you haven't stopped talking about it for a week," I quickly stood up and finished the rest of the orange juice in my goblet.

"Where are you going?" Blaise asked with his fork still in between his lips.

"We've got double Potions." I answered simply.

"That's right we do, Pansy please help me up." Draco winked at Crabbe and Goyle then turned his head to Pansy.

She immediately put her knife and fork down and helped Draco up from his place. He stood tall next to me with a grin. It's been almost a week since Draco's little injury but he had been milking it every chance he got and quite simply loved the attention he was getting from Pansy.

It's also his first day back in lessons and we're starting the day strong with Professor Snape.

"Let's go then," I huffed and lead everyone out the hall to Snape's classroom.

Draco caught up with me, "Why are in such a bad mood?" 

"I'm not - by the way I'm going to work at the Gryffindor's table today," 

"Er, okay." He answered sounding confused.

With that I didn't say anything until I got to the table with Ron and Harry. Hermione was on the table just by us with Neville helping him every now and then.

"Nice to see you," Ron smiled.

"What are we making?" I asked.

"Shrinking solution I think." Harry replied.

I nodded and stepped over to the cupboard full of equipment since my cauldron had melted when I had practised a potion from one of the old, more advanced potion books I had gotten from the library. 

Snape quickly stepped into the classroom and a lot of the students had their eyes on me since it was a known fact Snape did not like students going into the cupboard without permission but I wasn't worried.

"Eloise, get what you need and get back to your table." He said in a low voice.

I got one of the cauldrons and walked back to my table.

Snape gave a quick and simple introduction for the potion and then let us get on with our preparation.

"Professor Snape." Draco raised his hand into the air. Snape simply looked in his direction, "Can I be excused for a second, it's about my arm."