𝟏𝟑. 𝐌𝐔𝐃𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃

CHAPTER THIRTEENMUDBLOOD ***

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
MUDBLOOD
***

THE LAST DAY BEFORE the end of term there was another Hogsmeade trip. I quickly left and headed out, passing Harper on the way to the Great Hall who stopped me for pointless conversation then I joined my friends for breakfast.

"Morning guys," I swing my leg over the bench and sit with Blaise.

"Ready for Hogsmeade today?" Millicent asked, I nodded pouring apple juice in my goblet.

"You're looking fit," Theo grins.

I laugh a little, "Thanks?"

Out of the corner of my eye I see Draco nudge Theo and shake his head and then turn to face me.

"Your hair looks atrocious." Draco piped up.

I take a sip of my juice, "Thank you my darling," I blow him a kiss stab as I pick up a vine of grapes, taking it with my apple juice to the Gryffindor table.

"That's how you get a girls attention, not you're fit." Draco says to Theo and then shakes his head, "Idiot."

"Hello you," Hermione greets me.

"Morning," I smile sweetly taking a seat next to her, "You guys okay?"

Harry shrugged.

"What's up with you?" I ask.

"Harry can't come to Hogsmeade," Ron answered.

"Still?" I looked around and lowered my voice, "Invisibility cloak?" I suggested picking a grape off the vine with my teeth.

"How's he going to get out the school or pass the dementors?" Hermione asked like it was the first thing I should of thought.

I shook my head and shuffle closer to her, "Hermy, if we go home for christmas we can finally go to that fair in London," I grinned.

"Elle, we aren't going home for christmas,"

"What? Why not?" My smile dropped.

"Because I need to use the library." Hermione said as a matter of factly.

"But even you've said you want to go to the fair."

She nods, "I know. But the library is more important."

I wasn't fooled, I knew that she and Ron wanted to keep Harry company.

"Okay." I said bluntly, "Anyways I'll just see you all later I guess." I turn to the boys who smile as I leave them. I leave my juice at the table but take the grapes with me, eating them on my way.

"Hi again!" Harper grins at me, passing to sit with students in the year below.

"Hey, Harper." I say quietly as my friends approach me.