5

Jungkook released Jin from his embrace and took a step back to let the elder finish doing his work. He went and sat back on the stool strategically as his cock was still hard and he didn't know when it would go lax. He was thanking himself for wearing the pants he had on. They were not as tight as some of the others he owned.

In less than five minutes, Jin had served the coffee and the sandwiches. He had used another lettuce after getting rid of the soiled one. Sliding on the stool opposite Jungkook, he also adjusted himself to get more comfortable with the boner in his pants. At least his blush had reduced and his cheeks didn't feel as hot.

"You have the most amazing lips hyung. I could kiss you all the time."

Jin's face flamed up. This time more. He looked at Jungkook and saw he was smirking.

"You brat! You are teasing me!"

Smiling now, Jungkook perched his head on his hand that was propped up on the counter and stretched his other hand to link his fingers with Jin's.

"Yes, but I also meant it."

Jin just kept blushing and looked at their intertwined hands. Just like how they used to do years ago.

"I'm sorry Kook."

"Why? Did you not like the kiss?"

"No no, I loved it. You kiss very well."

"Then..?"

Jin sighed and squeezed Jungkook's hand.

"Let's have the coffee before we talk. I just want to stay in this bubble a little longer."

"I understand hyung."

And so, they had their coffee talking about music and other things, not addressing the elephant in the room. After an hour or so of just catching up, they moved to the living room and sat next to each other on the sofa.

Jin took Jungkook's hands in his and squeezed making the younger squeeze back with a smile.

"It's okay hyung, we don't have to do this today. Let's just enjoy being here. Together."

"No Kookie, I have to do this. Especially since everything is my fault. I need to make things right. I need to tell you why. You deserve that much from me."

Jungkook nodded and let the elder talk. If he were being honest with himself, he didn't care what Jin would say. He knew his heart would still beat for him.