eight

Also it's been a couple months since I watched the movie so not everything will be on point. I'm gonna watch it one day this week.
(When Boris speaks to people his English won't be perfect. But his POV's will. If that makes sense)

*Boris' POV
I wake up secondly. I felt someone behind me. Theo must've left early, or went to his room.

I turn over, to look at y/n. I stare at her, not in a weird way but just to admire her facial features.

She had laid beside me last night. Her arms went around my waist last night.

Slightly waking up she snuggles her head into my chest. Our legs tangled together. I wrap my arms around her. Finally falling asleep again.

*Next Week
It has been a week since y/n moved in. Since it's summer we've all done fun stuff. Swimming, stealing, partying. Well that's the only three things we've done.

Y/n has never liked us stealing. This time she decided to help.

Walking to the store we decided to only take small stuff.

*Your POV
We walk to the store. Boris wears all black, like always. "I don't like the sun." He says. We wears a black trench coat looking thing and a cat t-shirt. With a pair of black ripped jeans.

We finally walk into the store. They take stake, sunglasses and other things. I decide not to.

We walk out quickly. Finally getting to Theo's house. Boris takes the trench coat thing off, pushing his curls back with the sunglasses that are most likely women's.

Theo cooks the stake, while I go my bedroom. Hanging Boris' jacket back up and sitting down until I get a text.

Theo

Boris suggested some type of drugs, we're gonna take them. He can get a bit aggressive when he does. Please don't get hurt

It's stupid that you guys are gonna do it. I won't I promise Theo

Thank you :)

:)

I roll my eyes at the fact that they're gonna do it. I walk into the living room silently. Both boys sit on the couch giggling. I walk past them, annoyed still.

"Hey принцесса. Come here. Sit." "No Boris." "принцесса please?" "Boris no." "Y/n come sit now!" He raises his voice. Making me flinch a bit.

Tears weld in my eyes. I sit down. "Thank you принцесса." He lays his head on my shoulder. Whispering something in Russian.

Theo looks at me. Nodding his head towards my room. "I'm gonna go lay down, okay Boris?" "Fine. I'll come in a bit." He smiles

Boris has never yelled at me. I continue to hear some type of Russian song he sings. I lay down. He scared me.