twenty-two

*Boris' POV
I walk home. No school today.

'Miles' looks exactly like me. Could we be related?

He kissed y/n, she's mine. Only mine. Not his, mine.

*After school*
Theo walks through the door, startling me awake. I face the back of the couch.

"Boris, come on get up. You won't be able to sleep tonight if you sleep all day." He shakes me a bit.

"Been asleep since getting home. 8 hours. Leave me alone. Don't wanna talk." I pull my hood over my head, pulling the strings tightly.

Theo sighs and walks away.

"Finally." I mumble.

A new set of hands hold onto my shoulder, small hands. "No talking y/n. Asleep." "Sure, Boris come on. You should get to know Miles, he could easily be your brother." "No. No brothers. Am only child. Born in different places anyways."

"He was raised somewhere else, you guys are probably brothers. Come on." She sits near my legs. "No, leave me alone. Go kiss him or something." "Boris?! We're only friends." I can hear the impatience in her voice.

I try to shoo her away, she grabs my hand with both of hers, her thumbs go over my knuckles.

I love when she holds my hand. Especially how she is now.

Looking up, she squeezes my left hand.

"Boris come on, I'm sorry. I'm really don't understand why you're upset. I'll try to fix that problem. Just please come hang out with us."

"Fine. I want one thing." "What?" "A kiss." I whisper. "Huh?" "A hug, cuddles tonight. To fall sleep." "I pinky promise."

She smiles, the smile that kills me for some reason.

I grin big. "Pinky promise."

We loop our fingers, she hugs me.  I kiss her head.

"Come on lets go. Miles is at the park right now." "Fine."

She drags me by the hand quickly to the front door.

———————————————
Sorry for the short chapter, writers block :) read please
👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

———————————————Sorry for the short chapter, writers block :) read please 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

Thank you to the people who have read that story. I really appreciate it. Nobody reads this one so future people go read that one please lol.

But I can't believe 1k people have read that story. And it's #1 for Reddie! (It probably won't be for long bc they change a lot.) I really appreciate it. I'm 13 and never would expect that to happen.

thank you once again- the author :)