twenty

*Your POV
Of course I wake up first, Boris was drinking last night. His body shuts down basically.

He doesn't care.

After about five minutes of trying to crawl out of Boris' grasp I finally make my way to the living room.

Tuesday's. They suck too.

Theo sits on the couch watching tv, like always. "Hi Theo." I smile, pouring my coffee (or whatever you drink.)

"Hi y/n, Boris still asleep?" "No, got cold. Decided to get up."

The darkness under his eyes dark and his hair a mess, I giggle at it.

"Don't laugh at me. Just woke up."  Once again he takes my cup and drinks all of it. "I swear on everything Boris." I push him back playfully and make my way to the room to pick out some clothes.

"Want to help you." He stands against the door frame. "No boris you'll pick out something hoe-ish." "You read my mind. No. Pinky promise. Comfortable clothes." He smiles brightly, once again remembering something I taught him.

"Fine, pick something out. Just make sure it matches. And it's warm." I walk out of the room to refill my cup.

Boris picks this out (change to whatever you want.)

I come back, the clothes laid on the bed, squints at it

"Boo!" I wrap my arms around him. "Ahhh! Scared me. Meanie." He frowns.

"I see we the chance and took it. This is cute." I start to pull my shorts off, the hoodie covers my bottom half up.

"Stop looking." "Ah. Sorry sorry." He looks away, glancing at me in the corner of his eye. "Boris, I can still see that your looking at me. Close your eyes and cover them." I smile faintly and shake my head.

"Fine."

Of course he doesn't do what I said, he looks through his fingers. Not realizing I'm paying attention to him.

"Ready?" "Yes you can "look" now." "Ah. Caught me. I get dressed now."

He pulls his shirt off as I stare at him.

He's fit.

"Now you stop looking." He chuckles throwing a t-shirt on.

Slowly he finally gets dressed, in all black. Like always.

"Ready, lets go." He smiles holding a hand out to me. "Hold on let me go to the bathroom."

Grabbing some concealer I cover up the purple spots. Pulling my shirt down the ones Boris left are gone.

Miles had left about 8. "I'm coming hold up." Boris puts my cup down.

"Boris I swear, you need your own drinks." I roll my eyes playfully, he smirks.