twenty-eight

Quickly Boris walks down the road, not caring about looking where he's going, not caring if someone was following him and not caring about anything.

At this point his cries turned into sobs, loudly he sobs. The tears stinging his eyes as he walks.

"Boris! Wait please!" A voice stops him, he wishes the voice was someone else. Miles finally catches up to him, carrying two book bags. "Y/n wanted me to come with you, she doesn't want you alone. She cares about you, she's still mad Boris."

"Leave me alone brother, not talking. Tired." He says as the two finally get into the house. He tries to look around, tears blur his vision. He drops to his knees sobbing.

He grabs and rugs at his hair aggressively. Hitting himself in the head. "Why did I do it?! Why?!" He says in between hitting himself.

"Boris...no, don't cry, please." A voice startles him, making him look over his shoulder. The soft voice making him stop crying immediately.

"I'm sorry Boris, come here..." he hide his face in his hands, still sitting on his knees. "Boris, please come here...I'm sorry for reacting the way I did."

"No y/n, leave. Not together anymore. No talking." He sighs. Really regretting what he said.

Slowly y/n sits beside him, putting her head on his shoulder. He wants to move her away. The warmth radiating off of her makes him feel better.

Slowly he pulls her closer, grabbing her into a hug. Sobbing once again on her shoulder.

"Please forgive me... it's still not right what you did... but I wanna become friends again. Try again later."

"Y/n...I want you. So bad...very very sorry... I want you back... I love you..." "Boris... which love do you mean?" He sighs not wanting to say the answer.

"More than best friends..." "If you did you wouldn't have cheated. You fucked her boris, you kissed her more than you kiss me." He frowns as tears weld in his eyes once again.

Her small hands cup his face, wiping the tears away. "You're right... regrets. Lots of them." "I understand... but we're over Boris." Angry tears stream down y/n's face. Boris stares into her e/c eyes. "I wanna kiss you again."

He starts to get closer until she moves her face away. "No boris, no more." Slowly she stands up and walks away.

He sits there.

His eyes red and dry.

His face wet from tears

His heart broken