fifteen

*Lunch
Boris makes his way to our table. Theo and I sit and laugh. "принцесса! Potter!" He waves his hand, walking over to our table. "Uh Boris? What is that on your jawline?" Theo points out a red mark on his jawline.

"Uh. Don't know what you mean." I roll my eyes and take food off of his tray. "How rude." He giggles. "Let me see your face." I say as I move his chin up.

Using my thumb I wipe off the lipstick. It leaves a bit of a pink stain on his jawline. "Thank you принцесса." He smiles putting his head on my shoulder.

"Why do you call me princess Boris?" The words slip out of my mouth, I keep my eyes on my tray.  "Because, you are my princess. You are right?" He lifts his head up. "We're not dating Boris, we're friends remember." "Ah yes, friendly kiss." He mumbles the last part.

"Sorry y/n." His accent thick since he doesn't say my name a lot. "It's fine Boris." I rub my eyes, leaning onto him. "Tired eh?" "Yes, very." "Lets skip. Leave. Go home. Nap." He says smoothing my hair down.

"We can't Boris. We have a couple more classes to go." "Fine. Stay."

*After school*

Boris' POV
We all board the bus. Y/n sits near a window, I sit beside her. She smiles as she finishes homework. "Help? Almost done, one more question." I pull my homework out and show her the question I'm struggling with.

A question about English class. "All you have to do is put the definition of the word. Here's mine. Just paraphrase it." I give her a confused look. "It means to copy but not the exact same words." "Ah, thank you Y/n." I pat her head and 'paraphrase' the question I struggled on.

Minutes later we start talking about random things. Y/n lays her head on my shoulder. "We should go there one day, yes? Y/n? Младенец?" Looking over,her eyes are closed, her breathing steady.

"Ah, sleep well принцесса." I smile putting an arm around her to make sure she doesn't fall over. I smile and put my head a top of hers.