1. "Go out with me."

“ Go out with me.”

“ You’ve asked me ten times before, Harry. And the answer has always been no.”

“ Twelve actually. It’s about time that answer changes, don’t you think?”

His eyes were ever so bright, his smile capable of lighting up the darkest of all worlds. And every time she saw him, she couldn’t help but smile as well. He was radiant, so lively, and lit up. She was highly intrigued by what could possibly be driving that light soul.

“ What will it take for you to finally go away?”

“ Ouch. That actually hurt my feelings.”

“ Does that mean you’ll stop trying now?”

“ Never.”

His smile had widened, his lengthy hair falling onto his eyes, highlighting the green in them, and the light brown of it. His hands were in his pocket, his attire an absolutely perfect mess, his back facing the world, and face towards her. He always acted as if there was nothing for him to see except for her, in her old fashioned skirt, blouse tucked in, barely there heels, and hair held by multiple pins. She loved how his eyes seemed to sparkle, even when she was simply rejecting his persistent request. She found herself wanting to see herself through his eyes.

“ Fine then. What do you want?” She brought her walk to an abrupt halt, causing him to stop walking, standing in front of her, holding himself with confidence that she envied him for.

“ A date. One date. If you hate it, then I won’t ask anything of you ever again. If you don’t, then,” He eyed her, from head to toe, a knowing smirk forming on his lips, before he shrugged his shoulder, his façade innocence ever so amusing.

“ Alright. One date, but that’s only to get rid of you.” He jumped in the air. He literally jumped in the air, his long feet carrying him, without a chance of ever falling, before he rushed down the street, screaming “she said yes!”, over and over again. The cars honked, people protested at the man they almost ran over, but he didn’t care for the world. He didn’t care for anything, because she finally gave him that one date. And somehow, he knew that nothing would ever be the same again. And so did she.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N: new story, short chapters, enjoy, and let me know what you think :)