Chapter 1 - The Planet Wuvi

///Hey! Before we start: I'll be using weird words from the First Ones, witch is in no way cannon. I just made them up, because an alian wouldn't call heaven for heaven, unless they're from earth so... here is a glossary:

Qirrel: Hell

Satuna: Paradies

Digse: an alien creature that has the same function in farming as a cow or pig

Cyres: God

Wuva: Karma

(I'll also put it in the end of the chapter as well, with some character information :))

///

On a planet, light years away from Etheria, is another planet called Wuvi. On that planet, a little colony is making its day. Farmers farm their land. Miners mind their business. Magicians help with the harder daily choirs. For quite accurate 10 centuries, this land has been their home, but they are refugtives. Their own planet, Eternia, wasn't a safe place to live, so they had to abandoned it. "Him who destroys" came along, and their ancestors didn't have the power to dethrone him without She-ra. Now they live quiet lives, quiet undisturbed by the rest of the universe. Here lives the boy named Adam. He's the Prince of this colony, but his rang doesn't raise him above his people. He's a servant to them, more than they are to him. A lot has changed during 10 centuries. For the better or worse. 

"He can't handle his Digse!" The grumpy man says. Adam frowns. He's taking care of a usual argument between gartner and farmer. 

"And why was that exactly?" He asks. 

"He-" Mr. Grumpy points at the Digse owner. "-came across my house and my garten, and his Digse just had to taste my delicious plants!" Adam had the feeling that a headache was on its way. Maybe it was because this was the 5. argument of today. Maybe he just had forgotten to drink enough water. Whatever the case, this argument was tiring as Qirrel. 

"You should just be glad that my Digse has taste in plants!" the farmer tried to defend his Digse. The Digse stood beside him, proberally trying to understand why it wasn't with its friends on a field right now. 

"These plants are medical you idiot! It's to when you or your man get sick!!!" Mr. Grumpy yelled. His real name was of course not Mr. Grumpy, but he always was, so that's what Adam called him (inside his head, that was). "We could've avoided this whole situation if you just had a leash on your Digse!" Mr. Grumpy continues. "EXCUSE ME??? A LEASH?" 

The farmer looked as if Mr. grumpy had made a fool out of him. "A Digse is a free creature! They're intelligent, smart and caring. I am not to decide where my Digse shall go." 

Man, could these people just stop arguing? 

"It's your Digse!!!" Mr. Grumpy yelled. "And beside, it's not as intelligent as you give it credit for." Adam has to agree with Mr. Grumpy. The Digse that stood beside them, didn't seem to have any clue about what was going. It didn't know its owner tried to defend its honor.

"That's not true!" The owner of the Digse begins again but is interrupted.

"Stop! Both of you!" Adam yells. Both men looks surprised at the prince. "May I say something?" Adam asks more politely. Cyres, his Papa would be mad if she had seen him raged out like that. Good thing he wasn't here.