Chapter 8 - Entraptas fear

"Entrapta!" Bow calls. "Endie!" He looks around in the ship to find her, and at last he does. She's on the sofa with both knees pulled up under her and Emily is beside her. "Are you okay Entrapta?" Bow asks. Entrapta looks up and Bow immediatly knows that there's smoething. She looks so sad! He thinks. 

"Beepli boop." Even Emily is sad. 

"Entrapta ..." Bow says again. 

Entrapta tries to answer him or just say something, anything, but her mouth betrays her, and only sobs leaves it. Her eyes overswims with tears and she covers her face in her hands. 

Bow immidiatly sits down biside her and lays and arm around her. "Hey Endie. It's okay." And he hugs her. 

She sobs a few times more, and then she's silent. She sniffles as she asks. "Bow? Why are you here?" 

Bow thinks for a moments what he's answer will be, before he says: "We wouldn't leave without you." He brushes Entraptas arm to comfort her. 

Entrapta breaks free of the hug. "I can't see Catra, nor Glimmer or Adora, anywhere." Entrapta says, suddenly attacking. 

Bow has that silent moment of pain, before he says. "They'd love to be here, if they knew you we're hurting. Thing is, you haven't told any of us." Bow hugs her again, as a silent tear falls down from Entrapta eye. "What's wrong Endie? Why are you hurting?" He asks her. 

Entrapta can't hold her teras back anymore. "I just... I just really want to go home." She sobs again. "You, Glimmer, Catra and Adora... You're all so good friends.'The best friend squad' ... and I- *Sobs* I'm not a part of that." 

Wauw- I never thought of it like that... but of course she feels left out. Bow thinks. He just brushes his hand against her back, as Entrapta still sobs. Neither Bow or Emily says anything, before Entraptas sobing calms down. After a silent pause, Bow breaks the hug, and puts his hands on Entraptas shoulders. "Hey, Endie. We never wished to hurt you. I had no idea you felt this way! Awe man, I feel bad... I'm so sorry I didn't notice." He looks Entrapta in the eyes, and she looks almost shy, looking back at him. "I'll do my best, so you won't feel lonely from now on." He hugs her again, and Entrapta hugs him back. "Is there anything else?" He asks. 

Entrapta smiles at that quistion. "No... thank you Bow." They break the hug. "Or maybe... I mean, I... I really miss Hordak." She says at last. She snifles a little saying his name. 

Ofcourse she does, Bow thinks. "We really need to get back to Etheria soon then." He says, implying that she should see him soon. 

"No, no! I'm okay. I'm needed for this mission! I can handle this!" Entrpata says defensive.

"I know you can." Bow almost smiles. "You're so strong and brave and powerful! It's so amazing that you chosed to go on this even though you and Hordak just came together." 

Entrapta blushes all over her face. 

"But... you're here now... and I'm so happy for that! You're an important part of the team, even though you don't feel so." Bow holds a short pause and then he continues. "But if you really want to go home, I'm sure the others wouldn't mind-" 

"But weren't I an important member of the team!" Entrpta looks heartbroken. 

Bow knows how much she want to feel needed, so he chses his word wisely. "Yes you are. And it would be difficult without you. But if you really want to go home... I think the others will understand it." Entrapta looks silent down at the floor. "They would want you to choose your happines over this mission." 

Entrapta looks him in the eyes. "And you're sure of it?" 

"I know it!" Bow says confident. 

Entrapta jumps into his arms and they fall of the couch. "Thanks Bow!" She smiles. 

Emily also comes over, and gives out some lovely sounding noises. Entrapta hugs her robot, and Emily almost purrs. 

She has Emily, and now she has me. Bow thinks. Look at that smile! Friendship really is important. 

"Do you wanna watch a movie, Entrapta?" Bow asks. 

Entrapta looks at him, and her eyes lighten up! "Oh yeah I do! I do!" She runs around in the room in excitment. "Would you like to watch WALL-E with me?" She asks, suddenly holden the movie in her hands. 

Bow laughs and Entrapta eyes sparkles. Emily dances of joy. 

"Of course I do." Bow smiles. 

/// FUN Fact! (Or boring... all depends.)

Endie is pronounced Indie, like the music genre, because Bow thinks that's a suitable nickname.

///