Chapter 5 - Would She Leave?

"18 years ago, the royal family lost one child." He looks at Adora. "She was taking away, into a portal, that we actually once had the tech to built, but whatever... point is: It could be you."

Adora looks so confused and Adam doesn't know how react. "I know it must be weird to hear, I mean, if I were you... I probably wouldn't believe me either."

"No-no!" Adora snaps out of it. "It's not your or you-you... your explanation! I believe your story! But I just... I actually didn't believe that I would be able to find my family." Adora halfway hugs herself, feeling a bit uncomfortable about open up about this. "I really didn't believe that I would be able to find you, Adam. Or in any way find any relatives for that matter..."

"But you found us!" Adam exclaims. "That's amazing Adora. Talking about amazing, there's three amazing people I want you to meet." Adam winks.

Adora doesn't know what he means by that. "What do you mean with three people?" She asks curiously.

"You'll see." Adam smirk and continues walking towards the Castle.

.

.

.

Onboard the spaceship Catra's stressing about Adora not coming back. "It's been an hour and we haven't heard anything from her!" She annonces while waving her hands around, really making it clear how worried she is. 

"She's probably okay." Glimmer says, not really taking any notice of Catra freaking out. Her and Bow is helping Entrapta out with an upgrade for their ship. Catra was also supposed to help, but she ended up stressing instead. 

Entrapta messed around in a box filled with garbage looking if what she need is there. "Uhm... I need... I need a XXXX and I can't find it here." Entrapta says.

"I think I saw some back in the storrage room." Bow says while pointing in the direction.

"Oh! Thank you!!!" Entrapta says, and walks excited out of the room on her hair.

"But what if she's not?" Catra asks in a breaking voice. 

Glimmer stops what ever she's doing, and goes over to Catra. "Look. You're girlfriend is She-ra. She will pull off anything set against her." She says.

"I know but-but... remember what happened in Abracon! What if she needs us?" Catra asks, starting to get frustrated. 

"Catra I know you're stressed but-" Glimmer tries to calm her.

"Stressed? I'm freaking out! Glimmer! What if she doesn't come back!!!" Catra says.

"We saw the boy hug her, when he took her with him. He seemed trustworthy." Bow says joining their conversation.

"He could be a master manipulator! It's not like we haven't experienced that before!" Catra yells.

 "Catra!" Glimmer calls out her name and lays her hand on her shoulder, but Catra pulls it away. 

"Don't touch me!" She hissed at her. 

Both Bow and Glimmer looks worried at Catra. She's panthing, totally out of breath even though she haven't been that active.

Entrapta yells "Found it!" From somewhere in the ship, not knowing what's going on. 

"Are you okay, Catra?" Bow asks. 

 "No. No! I'm not!" Catra continues panting and sits exsathet down on the ground. "I don't... I just can't!" 

"Can't what?" Glimmer asks. 

"WHAT IF SHE LEAVES ME!?" Catra yells. Both Glimmer and Bow looks shocked. 

"But Catra- Didn't she make it clear that she would never leave you?" Glimmer asks. 

"She did... but still. What if she actually finds her family and I get left behind again!" Catra starts crying and Bow kneels down to hug her. "WHAT IF SHE RATHER WANTS TO BE TOGETHER WITH THEM THAN WITH ME!!? AND BOW!" She yells at him, but changes her voice volvume immediatly. "This isn't something you can hug away." She says way more flustered than she should be. 

Bow looks at her. Then he laughs. Glimmer also starts to laugh awkwardly, not knowing what Bow is laughing at. "You're right! A hug won't solve your trust issues." He says. 

"THIS ISN'T TRUST ISSUES!" Catra yells in defense but Bow keeps laughing at the all flustered Catra. 

"Isn't it, Catra?" Glimmer asks. She sits down on the floor, so she has Catra in eyeheight. "Adora won't abandon you again. If she thinks about staying with her family, she would probably asks you to stay too. Don't you think?" 

Bow hugs Catra again, and this time she doesn't seem to have anything against it. "I... didn't think about that." Catra laughs. "God I'm silly." She says. 

Glimmer smiles, happy to see that her words helped her. 

"See a hug can fix many things." Bow teases. 

Glimmer smile gets sad and she shortly catches Bows eyes before he's overthrown by a cat. "You didn't help, hugfixer." Catra says, and Bow laughs again. 

Out in the Hall Entrapta is hiding. None of the others saw her, but she saw everything, and maybe she's not as oblivious as everybody thinks she is.

.

.

.

"We're here!" Adam exclaims while waving his hands in front of the Wuvian Castle.

"You're kidding, right?" Adora asks. She remembers Catra saying something about her being a real princess. She was going to nag her all week long as soon as she finds out.

"Nope! Come along." Adam says and runs up to the Castle.

Adora follows him and sees the villagers go back and forth with things to provide their living, and she gets this cozy feeling of being somewhere without threat. Everyone they pass approaches the prince friendly, and Adam approach them friendly back.

Adora smiles. This really is a little paradise.

"Adam! How did the confrontation with the aliens go?" A newcomer runs up to him and asks.

"Well, they were all friendly. ... Or I haven't meet the rest of the rest of the crew, but this is Adora, and she's friendly." Adam says and puts his hand on Adora. "Oh! And she's also might be my sister." He says.

"Your sister?!!!" The newcomer slaps his cheeks in surprise. "Really! Is she the missing princess?"

Adora snickers a bit over his dramatic reaction.

"I think so." Adam says, scratching his neck.

"Then where are my manners. Welcome back princess." The man bows before her. "I'm Bellowed by the way." He says.

"Well hi there, I'm Adora." She says friendly.

"What a beautiful name." Bellowed says.

"Uh... thanks?" Adora says a bit confused by his attempt to ... flirt?

"Bellowed?" Adam asks in a slightly irritated voice.

"Oh! Adam! I just remembered that I was sent here to find you! You're parents just came back and they'r-" Bellowed gets interrupted by an excited Adam.

"Wait! Really!!!" Adam almost shine from excitement. "Come on Adora!" He takes Adoras arm and runs off.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"Were going to meet our parents!" He says.

"I guess you are to find them in the throne room!" Bellowed calls after them but they're already to long away to that they can hear him.