Chapter 4 - The Sword of Grayskull

Adora is getting nervous. She walks stressful around in their spaceship, while thinking that this plan might not work.

"What if they've never heard about the first ones?" She asks out in the room.

"Adora, everybody knows who they were." Bow answers, not looking up from his map or whatever he's looking at.

"What if they don't know anything about shera?" Adora continues.

"Adora. It's going to be okay." Glimmer says. She smiles, hoping to claim her down. Seeing Adora all stressed out like this is actually not that common. It only happens on rare occasions and today is totally one of those.

"You think so? Will our plan even work?" Adora starts rambling. "I mean it could be more thought through with the holes of 'what if they don't know who the first Ones are.'"

"Adora! Everybody knows them!" Bow halfway explodes. He doesn't look at his map any longer.

"We know you're worried but if we don't give it a try we might have missed your only chance to find your family." Glimmer says. She's really trying to be logicly. Her mother would be proud.

"Yeah relax Adora. You got nothing to lose by trying." Catra says. She hugs her girlfriend and Adora hugs her hesitant back. Seeing her girlfriend show affection and give advice, somehow manages to get Adoras cool back.

"You're a hugger now?" She smirks at Catra.

"Argh! Let go!" Catra fights her way out of the hug. "I only did it because you looked like you needed it." Catra says all flustered.

Adora laughs. Catra looks at her and smiles.

"Thanks." Adora says.

Bow and Glimmer had slowly moved away from them, when they began to be to cheesy, but also to check on the bridge and the outside.

"Hey." Glimmer calls. "We might want to set the bridge down now. We got some guest already." She can see that on the big screens Darla shows them of the outside.

Adora starts stressing again but Catra nudges her arm. "Relax, Ok?" Adora gets her cool again and noods.

"For the honor of Grayskull." She says and pulls out her invisible sword. Catra stares. She's is still in awe every time she does that.

She stares with wide opened eyes and an open gasp. Bow comes over and closes her mouth.

"Stop touching me!" Catra scratches after Bow, but he dodges it. "

Relax. I just cathed you jar. Looked like you were about to drop it." He smiles.

"Stop it!" Catra yells and continues to try to scratch him(not really trying to hurt him, but don't tell Bow), and Bow laughs while dodging.

Adora smiles a sad smile as she sees them having fun. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. Now is not the time to deal with this.

"You're ready?" Glimmer asks. Catra and Bow stops fighting and come over to.

"I'm ready." Adora says. "Ready as I'll ever be.

.

.

.

Adam and the Guardians have arrived at the ship. It's silent. So silent that they can hear the wind blow. But none of them is laying down their guard, because none of them believes in this peacefully silence.

And there it happens. A bridge goes down from the spaceship and a tall blonde lady, with a big blue sword, is walking down the the bridge.

Adam doesn't know if he can believe what he sees. It's a shining warrior coming their way. It's definitely not Prime, but they're doomed anyway. She looks like she could win over them in one blow.