Chapter 3 - The Wuvian Prince

It's a normal day on Wuvi. It's most common a normal day. Today is like any other. Nothing unusual.

Adam makes his way through town, to get home to the castle. He thinks about why Mr. Grumpy has such a hard time dealing with the Digse owner. The Digses doesn't even eat his plants anymore. He just hates them for no reason whatsoever.

Adam kicks the stones on the road, and here he notices a weird behavior in his people. Most of them starts pointing fingers in the sky and shouts about something. Adam looks up and sees a big flying rock in the sky.

No. Not a rock.

A spaceship.

Adam runs toward the spaceship, or as much as he can. It's impossible to predict were it'll land. "Is it Prime?" He hears someone asks. No! No, it can't be him! It's impossible!

Adam tries not to panic. 'Think logically, Adam.' he thinks. 'Horde Prime wouldn't have landed here. As soon as he new, he found the First Ones, he would have destroyed us.

The spaceship lands on a field not far away from town. Adam turns to his people. He knows he's going to handle this. His parents are out of town and will first be back later in the evening. He has to take the upper hand.

"Calm down everyone. We don't know who it is yet." He yells. He sees the panic in his people rise, and out of the crowd, Kila comes running towards him.

"Adam! What's going on?" They yell. Adam sees that they look terrified. 

"It's a spaceship!" Adam yells back. The fear in Kilas eyes are clear. They probably saw this. But Adam knows that they don't have time to talk about this. He turns to the crowd again.

"Can I get my word through?" He yells. He feels eyes starting to focus on him and not the chaos the self created. Every time he raises his voice, he sees this behavior. They listen to him. "Everyone calm down. We still don't know who's on that ship. First thing we need to do, si to find out who they are." He catches Kilas eyes, and Kila knows exactly what he'll do. "I need four Guardians to follow me. We'll find out who they are." Kila backs away, shocked and terrified, but Adams eyes searchs past them, in the search for any  volunteers. 

He sees one hand been raised, and he feels his heart go back into place. They are willing to help him. 

A female Guardian named Shelia makes her way up to him. She bows before him and says. "I'd be honored to fight for the King." Adams head gets red. Did she just imply him being the King? How bold of her! But charming.

Another volunteer, Barol, comes up to him. "A King of Brave decisions needs a strong defense." He says. Three, or four more volunteers join him.

"Uh... I eh... I don't know what to say." Adam feels honored that these people see him as a King.

"Yet is not the time for words. Lead us to the ship." Shelia says. Adam noods.

Just as he turns around he sees Kila stand there. They have their arms spread out to block him and the Guardians way. 

"Kila..?" Adam starts, but doesn't finnish the setence.

"No. I won't let you go past me." They say with a fire in their eyes. Adam is shocked to see his friend act this way.

"Medamia ..." One of the other Guardians, Lye, begins on the sentence that will help them talk Kila back into their senses.

"NO! I can't let you go. Something terrible is going to happen. I saw it." Adam eyes widen with his assumption being confirmed. "I can't let you go there Adam." She continues. "Not because you're my prince, but because your my friend. I won't have that anything bad happens to you." Kilas tears blurry their version and Adam tries to reach out for them.