[Chapter XI]

You were preparing yourself to leave Ordon Village. Even though it felt like an eternity, your arm has finally healed. You were back to your old self, and honestly you've never felt better. Ilia gave you the sign that you were ready to leave, and that was met with excitement on your part. She was sad to see you leave, but she wouldn't stop you. Why would she? It's your life. She hasn't seen a girl around the same age as her in a while leaving her to get a little attached to you. You couldn't wait to go back that you were oblivious to how Ilia feels about you leaving. 

"A-Are you sure you want to go?" Ilia asked you hoping that you would stay for another day or two.

"Of course! I've been laying around for way too long." You said putting on your trench coat as it was getting colder by the day. Someone inside the village was nice enough to stitch up your clothing that was damaged during your battle with the bokoblins. You buttoned it up grabbing your sheath that covered your sword fixing it to lay on your back. 

"R-Right, you are an adventurer after all." Ilia said giving you a smile when you turned to look at her. You had the biggest smile on your face too excited to know how Ilia feels about your departure. "I'll make sure to come and visit I promise."

"I would love that" Ilia said a bit happy that you thought of visiting.

You smiled back at her before you grab your pack and making your way out of the house with Ilia following behind. Garnet was in front of the house as you got him down here before you got ready. You stopped after you walked in front of Garnet giving him a carrot that was given to you by Ilia. "Are you ready to go?" You asked him petting him while he ate the carrot. You were pretty sure that Garnet was as excited as you were him moving and fidgeting to get moving. You were about to mount but was stopped by Ilia. You turned around to ask what was wrong but stopped when she gave you a hug.

 Your eyes were wide with shock. 'What is going on?' You ask yourself. You guys barely just met and she's giving you a hug as if you were friend since childhood.

"I really do hope you visit again. Please be safe." She said looking at you with a sad smile on her face. You smile back at what she said.

"Of course" You say hugging her back seeing that she was still holding on to you. "I'll even bring you something." You continue getting on Garnet when she let go of you.

"That would be great." Ilia said her hands over her chest as she looked up at you. "You should come visit before the Hyrule Festivals start, you could even stay with me."

"That would be nice." You said with a smile on your face. You've never went to the Hyrule Festival that took place in Castle Town ever since you left. There was a high chance of you getting caught. But no one would look in Ordon Village for you so this would be the perfect place to visit. You would probably stay until the festivals end.

"I should get going now, but you have my word, I'll visit before the festivals start." You say before turning Garnet towards the exit of the village. 

"Well goodbye [F/n]"

"Goodbye Ilia." You command Garnet to move in a slow pace waving your hand goodbye as you left the village. Garnet led you out of the village leading you to a tree house that was their by the exit of the village. You stopped seeing a bunch of children standing in your way. They all looked at you with a happy glint in their eyes.

"[F/n]!" Some of the kids said running up to you. You were introduced to them by Ilia on one of your trips to see Garnet. They all ran up to you and Ilia confusing you on who they were. Ilia was annoyed but still introduced you to each one. You actually got along quite well with them after they kept bothering you. You didn't really like kids, they were annoying little brats. But with these kids, you will make an exception for no apparent reason.