"I trusted you"

Kuroo x Kenma

    It was a normal day for Kenma and Kuroo. Kuroo walked with Kenma on the way to school, they did a little bit of practice before classes started, and after school, they went to practice with their team. This time it was a little different. Kenma and Kuroo were dating but haven’t told anyone.

    “Sooo, you and Kuroo? How’s that going for you?” Lev asked as soon as Kuroo walked away. Kenma was still looking at his game but his eyes widened but instead of “overreacting” he shrugged and walked out of the gym. He briskly walked to the bathroom and sat in the corner.

    So he did tell people...oh. I guess I can’t trust anyone. Not even my boyfriend. Kenma could only think about their promise and how Kuroo broke it as his eyes started to tear up. Why? Why did he break the promise? Why did he break our trust!? Why! Why? Why...why does this happen to me? 

Kenma pulled his knees up to his chest and broke down. 

{Back with Kuroo}

“Hey, where did Kenma go!?” Kuroo yelled at the team when he finished changing and saw Kenma wasn’t anywhere in sight. Lev walked over to him and briefly explained what had happened

    “When you walked over to get dressed I just asked ‘You and Kuroo, how’s that going for you?’ Then he shrugged and walked out. I don’t know where he went, but I guess what I said upset him.” Kuroo clenched his jaw and nodded. He walked past Lev and yelled to the team “Hey, I’ll be back, I have to go find someone really quick!” Kuroo jogged out of the gym and ran to the bathrooms, he knew Kenma loved sitting in there to play his games whenever he could.

    “Kenma? Baby? Where are you!?” Kuroo was screaming at the top of his lungs, trying to find Kenma. He decided that he would just have to check each bathroom and stall. He ran into the nearest bathroom and saw Kenma, sobbing in the corner. “Baby? Are you-”

    “Don’t call me that! You broke our fucking promise! How could you!? I trusted you!” Kenma had to yell through sobs and tears. He put his head on his knees and continued to cry. Kuroo looked down and spoke in a hushed tone 

    “I didn’t break the promise. I would never do that to you,” He raised his voice and yelled “I would never break our damn promise we made!...why? Why do you think I would?” Kuroo looked up, trying to not cry. His eyes burned and his throat hurt, but he still tried his hardest to not let any tears spillover. He slowly walked towards Kenma and crouched next to him and pulled him into a tight embrace.

"I never broke our promise. Lev probably just asked because of how much we hang out and the way we act. Okay?"

"Okay. I'm sorry for getting angry." Kenma mumbled into Kuroo's shirt, making what he said barely audible. Kuroo picked him up and walked out of the bathroom, setting him down as soon as they got outside the door.

"I won't and would never tell anyone. I won't until you're ready Kenma. I promise." Kuroo smiled and dragged Kenma and his game to practice.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Just something I wrote since I wanted to. I think I'll do some dialogue prompts for awhile, not the next chapter though since that one's almost done. ~chu~ luv you all and have a great day/night BUHHHHHH BYYYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!