Nine

Taehyung woke up feeling the need to itch his neck

He sleepily opened his eyes, and blinked several times to get a more focused view of his surroundings. He looked downwards to see why he felt the need to itch his neck only to realize that a boy was cuddling him.

Jeongguk's brown locks tickled his neck as he slept peacefully. His hands were balled into fists and an adorable pout adorned his mouth. Taehyung found this extremely cute.

Taehyung brought his hand and brushed a few locks away from his own neck to stop the itching sensation. The smaller boy wiggled in his sleep and Taehyung's heart skipped a beat, afraid that he would wake up.

Taehyung smiled to himself as he heard small snores coming from the younger in what felt like seconds. He had fallen asleep again. Taehyung looked down at the smaller boy cuddled against him, his leg thrown over Taehyung and his whole body pressed against him.

He smiled to himself, heart full with happiness. He placed a kiss atop Jeongguk's head. He inhaled his heavenly scent in the process and he smelled as he always did: like vanilla and flowers.

Taehyung felt the younger wiggle in his sleep again. He moved his leg that was thrown over Taehyung's so he was firmly pressed against Taehyung before going completely still again.

Taehyung watched the boy in his sleep. His rosy lips and the freckles that scattered over the apples of his cheeks, his cute little bunny nose. There wasn't an inch if Jeongguk that wasn't adorable. Taehyung wanted to cuddle him and shower him with love.

Taehyung couldn't help the grin that was plastered to his face as he watched the smaller. Taehyung was so lucky that he finally got to call Jeongguk his. After all these years of being in love.

Jeongguk wriggled in his sleep again, close to waking up. He made a small sound, and Taehyung brought his face close to Jeongguk's, to hear if he'd mumble any incoherent words. But the ject sound that came out made Taehyung blood run cold.

Jeongguk moaned.

It was small but audible. Taehyung went still upon hearing it. He was surprised as Jeongguk shifted in his sleep while moaning.

Then he started jumping on Taehyung's thigh.

Taehyung didn't feel it at first because he thought Jeongguk was trying to make himself comfortable but no...he was slowly moving his hips, grinding against Taehyung's thigh.

Taehyung just stared wide eyed at the boy, presumably still asleep. He was panting, and his eyes were scrunched close.

"Tae" Jeongguk moaned. Taehyung felt his dick twitch as he heard Jeongguk noan his name. Is he having a wet dream about Taehyung?

Taehyung worried his bottom lip, unable to form any thought of what he should do in this situation. It was when Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung's shirt in fists drawing himself closer to his body and started humping on Taehyung's leg fasted Taehyung finally shook Jeongguk awake, not knowing what else he should do.