Twelve

"You know I'm jealous of you"  Taehyung said as he and Jeongguk walked down the road leading to their dorms

"You know I'm jealous of you"  Taehyung said as he and Jeongguk walked down the road leading to their dorms. Their hands entangled as they took careless steps, bickering and laughing all the way.

They were back from their little date at an ice cream shop that was nearby. Well, it wasn't exactly a date because Jeongguk and Taehyung always went to the same shop throughout their whole life and bought ice cream. They were never dates, just two bros grabbing ice cream in the evening.

"Huh? Why?" Jeongguk asked, confused from the sudden statement.

"Your partner is way hotter than mine " Taehyung said and walked away, leaving Jeongguk to halt for a second.

"Wait but-" Jeongguk was confused. And then it clicked.

"But we're dating!"Jeongguk shouted. "Come back here you little shit-

Taehyung laughed and started running. Jeongguk chased him, also smiling like a fool.

Taehyung reached Jeongguk's dorm room and leaned against the door, gasping for breath and grinning at Jeongguk as he caught up.

"I hate you" Jeongguk said, leaning against Taehyung and clutching the collar of his shirt.

Taehyung laughed. "Really now" he said, voice deeper than usual. Jeongguk's smile was slapped off his face. The next thing he knew, large hands were gripping his shirt and his whole body was slammed against the door.

Jeongguk gasped, his eyes fluttering open from the shock. Taehyung's face was inches away from his and his whole body was pressed against him.

Taehyung's chocolate eyes started right back at Jeongguk.  His silver locks that now weren't secured by a bandana and was all over his head in a hot mess, fell over his eyes, making him look more intimidating. Jeongguk's breath was sucked off his lungs.

Taehyung smirked. "Baby" he rasped.

Jeongguk didn't get to respond. Because Taehyung slammed his lips against Jeongguk's. The younger immediately closed his eyes, recovering himself from the shock quickly as Taehyung moved his lips against Jeongguk's.

Taehyung's hands roamed over Jeongguk's clothed hips and dwelled over the narrow waist. Jeongguk's hands flew right over to Taehyung's neck as the older boy tilted his head, deepening the kiss.

Taehyung licked Jeongguk's bottom lip, seeking entrance and almost as if it's his second nature, Jeongguk opened his mouth. Taehyung's tongue slid tight through, massaging Jeongguk's mass of wet muscle.

Taehyung's pinched Jeongguk waist and pulled his body closer so that Jeongguk could feel Taehyung's knee in the middle of his thighs.

Taehyung momentarily drew away and Jeongguk could feel his hot breath tickle his cheek. Jeongguk watched the older boy with his half lidded gaze. He could see see himself in Taehyung's chocolate orbs, that had now darkened. Jeongguk almost gasped as he saw the swirling emotions beneath the darkness; love and lust.