Operation Hellbreaker, Part 6: Not Over

Later, when the tense atmosphere had died down, I went to bed, for a nice, relaxing, well-deserved sleep. As I got out of my battle worn armour, sending it to the science team to fix it up and tinker with it, the fatigue of 3 sleepless days hit me hard, and I instantly passed out as I laid on my sheets. I had no idea that there was someone else in the room next to me, and it was not an ally.

I dreamt of back when I was a kid, when my brother was still alive. It was my 11th birthday, and he got me a new football and we were playing with it. But, unbeknownst to my sleeping body, someone had gotten into my room and made sure I wasn't going to wake up for a while by injecting me with a sedative, before picking my body up and carrying me to a small hangar in the lower decks.

I woke up, restrained, in the back of a small spacecraft. I tried breaking out of the restraints, but I was too drowsy, and wasn't wearing my armour. When the pilot heard me moving, he looked back and smiled.

It was the man with the snowy white hair and those cloudy gray eyes. I knew I'd seen him before. This was none other than Tyler Kryo, one of my former friends before my brother left me and I pushed everyone away. He had a sister a few years younger than him, and I had no idea he was with the rebels.

"Hello, Mr. Carver. It's been a long time."

"You...how did you get past the security?!"

"I have my ways, buddy. Anyways, you sir, have just been kidnapped and captured by the Rebellion. And now, we're gonna take you to a special place where you'll be tortured for information regarding your military!"

He laughed, and I kept trying to break out of the restraints. He smiled as he watched me try and fail.

"Oh, and by the way, you aren't getting out of those restraints. They're made to hold down more than 12 times the amount of strength a regular human has. And you, of course, are not a regular human, but you still won't be getting out of those."

Tyler then nodded to the other end of the ship, and a rebel soldier walked into the light and knocked me out with the butt of his rifle. When I awoke, I was in a dimly lit holding cell.

At that moment, I didn't realize that I'd get to know the sight of this cell, because I was about to be here for the next three months.