Chapter 16

"Sunflower, My eyes, Want you more than a melody." - Harry Styles; Sunflower Vol. 6

When we are done eating, I drop Baylor and Adam back off at her college, then head to Boone because Harry wants to take a walk somewhere beautiful. I told him I knew the place. On the way there, he starts playing music and singing along, making my heart burst at the seams. The forecast seems to be sunny so I'm glad we're going to a park. When I pulled into a parking spot and we hopped out. A silence was over us as we began walking through the legends park. Fresh air entering my lungs as I walked close to Harry. My hand brushes against his, as I look down and then up to him. Our hands are now woven together. I smile at his warm connection as we walk through the park. My eyes wander around me. The slightly dark blue sky with clouds. The tall green trees all around us and the sound of nature filling my ears. We keep walking until I see a pond, and then I begin to direct him towards it. Our hands separated as we sat in front of the quiet pond, on the blades of freshly cut green grass. The sun reflection playing on the surface of the water.

What are we? I think to myself, the hand was holding and was falling for me. The way he wanted to prove to me that he thought I was beautiful. That he thought I was gorgeous. It warms my heart that someone would care so much for me to know that. His presence warms my heart. My eyes wander the water, as I feel his gaze on me. My eyes wander over to him and I give him a small smile.

When I broke out of thought I realized the deafening silence over us. As Harry's eyes wander my features. My eyes meet his eyes, his deep green almost dark blue eyes. His eyes are so kind as they look at me. His eyes are so wild too, they can look so big sometimes but when he just looks at you they look small but his Irises are so green and so big. His eyes are truly beautiful. Right now, he's eyes are glossed over and he turns over to look behind me and the sun hits his eyes perfectly making them seem a light green now. How could someone's eyes just change like that? I find myself naturally just smiling at his beauty. I want him to say something, something to me. I hate this silence. I want to hear his voice.

"Harry," I said softly, barely audible.

His eyes meet mine, instantly making my heartbeat louder against my chest. My eyes search his and my shoulders relax while looking up into his eyes. His eyes are just so fucking green.

"Yes, Love," Harry replied, smiling at me.

"Say something," I said, quietly again. He looks up and then out to the pond. He's clearly thinking. He quickly stands up and I follow him as he walks away a bit.

"Dance with me." He said, and stepped closer and I cocked my head.

"Harry, that's ridiculous, there's no music," I said.

"We both know there is music flowing through our heads right now, there always is," Harry said, swiftly. He just has a way of knowing what to say, and how to say it. Doesn't he have a way with words? I lightly scrunch my nose and give a light smile, as I nod and he steps closer to me. His hands resting on my waist, and my hands wrapped around his neck. Keeping a distance, but still close. I just want to be close to him.

"I don't like how I feel like I can barely speak around you," I said, looking down. His eyes draw my eyes to his, and his eyes squint. "I mean. I don't want to say the wrong thing and have you not be with me. I don't want to run away from me. You say you're falling in love with me, and I'm scared that you could change your mind. I just want to be yours, and I don't know what to do." I said honestly and rushed. He slowly pulls me closer to him, my head leaning on his chest. "I just want a chance t-t-to...love you," I whispered.

"Kaliea. I'm sure that you couldn't do anything to make me not want to love you," Harry said, sweetly. His hands finding their way to my back, as our touch is closer.

"Don't you find it weird? How fast are we going?" I asked, still looking up to him.

"I believe it's fast, but the best type of love is the one moment you look at someone that you thought was just a friend and realize that you're in love with every single thing about them." he said, leaning into my ear.

"You don't know everything about me," I said.

"Neither do you about me." he says, smiling. "Or when you look at someone's eyes just feel your heart and soul fill up with love, that you see through the eyes. That you look right in front of you and just want to love the person standing right there," he said, as he stops swaying. I move away to look up into his eyes.

"Harry," I said, softly, looking into his gorgeous eyes.

"Kaliea," he said, brushing a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"What is this?" I asked.

"This. This, Kaliea, is us." he said, softly. I feel my lips curve into a smile, as his eyes look down into mine. That's when a crack of thunder bursts through the sky, making me jump into Harry's chest. His arms wrap around me.

"It's okay," he whispered. Taking my hand and leading me to my car. But then the rain begins to drop on to us, and Harry sees a restroom. He pulls me towards him closer to his side as we sit under the little roof ledge thingy.

He looks down at me and gives me a smile as he leans down to kiss my lips. His hands-on my face, his touch warm, as my hands are on his arms. His kiss was gentle and meaningful. I back up into a wall as our kiss deepens. He backs away and I look down at his lips then to his eyes. His now wet curls fall to my forehead as he looks down at me just holding my face in his hands. Our main focus on each other and all I want is him. He's pure love, his truth, and just him.