Chapter 20

"And then my soul saw you and it kind of went "Oh there you are. I've been looking for you." -Iain s. Thomas

The sun shined through my window. My eyes flutter open slowly close again and cuddle into Harry's chest, he was leaning towards me, keeping a hand on my waist. When I snuggle in him his hand naturally grips on to me, as my arm slides around his body, and my other hand looking at his tattoos. We had sex last night. We made love multiple times last night till we were both too tired to continue, then we talked until we fell asleep. I loved feeling the connection we share. It feels like pure love. I loved how he kept asking if I was alright, I'm glad he cared. Well of course he cares, he loves me.

He loves me. Someone truly deeply loves me. He feels the connection, he wants me. It's certainly strange. But it's nice. Loving someone, it's truly nice. Harry's arms grip around me tighter as he hums while leaning down into my neck. My hand goes to his wild curly hair.

"Good morning." Harry whispered into my ear, making my skin form goosebumps.

"Morning." I leaned back so our heads met, and our lips connected, sending fire into me. Our lips keep rhythm as I climb on top of him.

I grab a condom from the ground, wanting less of a mess and wound up tumbling out of bed. Harry started laughing at me, I fell on my back, naked and began laughing. Harry gets up out of bed, before leaning down and grabbing me from the ground. As he walks to the bed and blops on his back making me laugh again. My hands are on his chest as I leaned down to kiss him, I rub against him and he groaned. I slide the condom on to him, as he leans up and wraps his arms around me. I slide on top of him, I lean down to his chest, moaning. 'Harry'

As his hands land on my hips as he helps me move on top of him. "Kaliea." rolls off his tongue. It makes me remember when we were cuddling on the couch together, trying to be as close to him as I could be.

He picks me up and sets me on my back, still rocking into me. My hands ran through his hair as his eyes looked into mine, and our lips connected. He moaned into my mouth, my legs began to shake and my back arches, as I amorously unravelled around him, my hands grabbing onto his back moaning loudly. His thrust are sloping until he unravels and leans into me.

"I love you." Harry said kissing my collarbone. He looks up into my eyes.

"I love you." I moaned, my hands set on his face. Brushing at his soft skin as his eyes look into mine. I pull his face to mine and kiss his cheek, then his nose, then his other cheek. Then slowly to his lips. "I love you," I mumble into his lips, and he nods his head as he begins to peck my lips. Making me smile.

"I. Love. You. So. Much. Kaliea. Rosemary. Moore." he said, between smiley pecks to the lips.

"I have a question for you," I said.
"Yes, love," Harry smiled, laying next to me and turning over so his eyes looked into mine, and he pulled me over to him. My hands playing with his hair.

"Remember the second time we cuddled? I was crying and you carried me to the couch and I fell asleep to you talking to me." I said, softly, and he nods his head. "Well, in the morning, you held me really close and then I unraveled from you," I said, looking into his eyes. "My name rolled off your tongue in your sleep," I say, he smiles and moves a piece of hair away from my face. His fingers now trailing my skin over the many love bites he has left.

"I was dreaming about you." he said, softly. His fingers still running over me, goosebumps flare to my skin and love sparks through me.

"What was your dream?" I asked. Biting my lip and twirling my fingers in his hair.

"I saw you, lying in a field of flowers. You had this white dress on. It was beautiful, and your hair was curled on layed perfectly around your face. You looked absolutely beautiful. You got up and started smiling at me, this big extraordinary smile. You walked over to me, your hand swept away a part of my hair. You looked away and to the ground, smiling. Harry came out of your mouth as you looked up. Then I said your name. Your big brown eyes looking into mine. Then I leaned down and kissed your lips."

"That's so sweet," I swooned. His eyes scan mine with a worried look over his face. "What's going on in that head of yours?" I asked, leaning up and kissing his forehead.

"I've never recognized the girl in that dream." he said, slower than usual.
"What?" I asked.

"I knew that I loved you because, since I was 18, I've had that dream where. A girl wearing a white dress walked over to me, she did the same things and my name came out of her lips. You get this feeling in the dream where if you know someone well enough, you'll see what you know of their soul. I've never seen yours but then I had the dream again, and. It makes no sense but you've always been in my subconscious apparently, then when you showed up. I was so drawn to you." he says, "I didn't understand it. How I met this random girl and I couldn't stop thinking about you. Still can't half the time." he smiles, and tears welled up in my eyes.

"Is that true?" I ask. Our hands interlacing as we stay in the same position. He nods, the look on his face dreamy. His eyes look so big, as he memorized the features of my face and I did the same to him. He's so beautiful. He pulls me closer to him and our lips connect again. Passionately, savoring each touch each other's skin.

"I love you, Kaliea." Harry said. I nod my head and lean in to kiss his lips again. There's a quick knock on the door, and then it opens and I hide in Harry's chest.

"Oh, your naked still." Baylor said.
"Baylor get out!" I sweaked.

"I can't hear you," Baylor said.

"She says get out, because yes we are still naked." Harry smiled.

"You know you two are loud." she said, I cover my face and look up at Harry. "Oh Harry!" she mocks and I rolled my eyes.

"Ask her if mom and dad are here," I whispered.

"Are your parents here?" Harry asked

"No, they are not." Baylor said,
cockily.

"Okay." I grab the sheet and sit up.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Halloween, shopping." Baylor smiled.

"Okay, wanna go?" I asked Harry, and he smiled.

"Sure." Harry said, looking at Baylor and then me before pecking my lips.

"Gross." Baylor said, faking gagging before leaving, and chuckled before climbing on top of me and kissing me all over.