Chapter 19

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." -Aristotle

I wake up to the strumming of a guitar playing in my ears as my eyes flutter open. My room is still empty. I get up and walk out to my living room. I see Harry. When I walk out I see my grandpa and Harry playing together. I smile. My grandpa with his white over kept hair, strumming the guitar and absolutely lost into the tune. Harry looks up at me and walks over and sets his guitar down.

"I love you," he said, leaning down to my lips.

I woke up against his chest. He was still asleep and it was the middle of the night. I looked over at him. He was resting soundly as his hands were wrapped around me, I felt so safe in his arms.

My throat felt dry, as I stared at the ceiling. So I decided to unravel from his arms and head into the kitchen. My feet creaked against the floor as I grabbed water from the fridge. I didn't really want to go back to bed so I took a notepad from my counter and a pen and started writing.

'I knew I could trust him, I knew I loved him and that he deserved for me to give up everything for him as he did for me. I feel safe in his arms and all I ever wanted is to be closer to him, I've known him for a while and we technically aren't official yet, but I know I love him and that. That he loves me for everything that I am, and more. That he-'

"Kaliea?" I look up from the table and see a tired Harry squinting at me, with glasses on. I love staying the night with him because I get to see those on him.

"Go to bed," I said, quietly.

"Not without you." he said quietly, stepping closer. His voice raspy and sleepy.

"I woke up and didn't want to go back to sleep," I said, and Harry nodded his head and walked closer to me, twirling my chair towards him.

"Everything okay?" Harry asked, kneeling down in front of me. His hands resting on my thighs and my body moving towards him.

"I just. I had a dream that you were jamming with my grandpa." I said, he looks at me and nods his head. His eyes looking into mine.

"Maybe we can make that a reality?" he asked, and I shook my head, lightly.

"He passed away," I said, softly. He nodded, his eyes looking with concern. "Yeah, it. It was a good dream." I say, and he smiles at me.

"Baby." Harry said, softly. "Come here." I nodded my head and brought my hands to his shoulders and leaned on his shoulder. "I'm sorry love."

"You have no need to be sorry." I said, softly. "I. I know that you have given up so much for me."

"I didn't only do it for you. I did it for me. I. I want to be happy, Kaliea. You make me happy. I know we've only known each other for about a month, but I do love you. I'm so lucky to be with you." Harry said, his eyes gleaming into mine.

"Harry. I love you too." I said, looking into his eyes, and he smiled. "I. I want to be yours. I know that your relationships have been complicated in the past, but. I. I feel like we have some luck. We have a real chance." I said, and then shook my head turning away. "Sorry that was-."

"Kaliea, no. I love you and I-I want to give you everything. I'm yours and your mine." Harry said, holding my face in his hands, I nodded quickly before leaning down to kiss him softly.

His lips slowly move with mine, his hands wrapping around me and bringing me to stand up with him. I pull away before grabbing his hand and lead him to my room. I turn back to him, my hands coming to his cheeks and my lips coming to his.

"Make love to me." I said, and he stopped and looked into my eyes.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked, and I nodded quickly before connecting my lips with his again.

"I want all of you Harry." I whispered, before kissing his lips again. He leads us to the bed and drops to it, and I climb on top of him, my hands running down his naked chest before kissing his lips again.

I started trailing my kisses from his lips to his ear before nibbling on his earlobe. His hands came down to my hips and slowly rocked them against his, a moan grumbling from his throat. I remove my lips from his neck and my hands come to his face, cupping his cheeks, looking into his bright green eyes.

My lips land on his again, and he rolls us over and pulls my shirt off my torso, his eyes scan my braless upper body, his eyes dilated as his hands come down to cup my breasts and kiss lips landing on my collarbone. My hands trail down his chest and pry the sweatpants off his hips, his other hand coming down and pulling them down his body, before his lips move down to my breasts.

"You're so beautiful." Harry whispered, his lips on my nipple, and one hand on my other breast, I looked down to see his hand on his erection. I whined before my hands came down to my shorts and pulled them down and kicked them off.

Then my hands went to his head and pulled him up to kiss my lips, his hands went to thighs and brought them on either side of him, his hands trailing up my torso, pulling me close to him. Our lips slowly moved together, and my hips wiggled trying to get the thrilling feeling to go away, but it can only be solved by him.

"Harry." I whispered, kissing his jaw. "I need you." I begged. He nodded his head and kissed my lips, and grabbed his cock and lined the tip up with my entrance. He slowly sunk into me, and shutter, pausing his movements.

"I. I need a condom." Harry said, pulling out. I shook my head and kissed his lips, mumbling, 'birth control'. He nodded groaning before shoving himself inside of me, my mouth opening wide and a loud moan coming out of my mouth.

"Harry!" I said, tilting my head back.

"Shh baby." Harry whispered into my ear, and kept moving inside of me, my hips slowly meeting his, hungrily.

"Oh." I moaned, and his hand came up to my mouth and his mouth down to my ear.

"Baby, be quiet." he groaned as he kept rocking into me.

"More." I whispered, and he nodded, his head falling into my neck as he picked up his pace, one hand on my hip and one hand finding mine, as he loved me harder than before.