PRIDE

I've always seen Marthe in the hallways at school but never thought I would have been a slight chance with her. The whole school knew she was pansexual. I was a quiet girl that tired my best to never get into anyone's way, not wanting drama. PRIDE was happening next week and I was so excited. This was my first time deciding to attend PRIDE. I had a full on rainbow outfit all planned out. I was planning to go with a few of my friends who were mostly allies.
Marthe POV (Idk how this will go but I'll try)
I had a small crush..okok fine it's not just a small crush, on this shy girl named Y/N but I made sure she didn't see when I sneaked glances at her in school. I knew there were a lot of people in school who looked at me and had crushes on me but I payed no attention to any of them. Because I was only interested in one girl but for some reason she barley looked at me. This made me question if she even likes girls. I never approached her seeing as she seems to want to stay out of any drama by the way she avoids people when she can.
[skip to PRIDE] (still Marthe's POV)
I'm at PRIDE with a bunch of friends and as I'm walking I spot someone who looked like Y/N from behind. Yes I know what she looks like from behind..I look at her a lot. I tell my friends that I'm gonna go say hi to a friend I spotted. I walk a little faster trying to catch up to Y/N. When I got closer I saw how happy she looked with a skip in her step and I couldn't help but smile. I then noticed the bisexual flag on her cheek. That got me hopeful thinking 'Ok maybe she does like girls' but also keeping in mind that 'she could also be an ally'. I then go over to her a bit nervous and tap on her shoulder. When she looked at me she was shocked to see me. "Y/N right?" I asked confidently even tho I was freaking out in the inside. "Um yea..Marthe right?" She says shaking away the shock. "Um so are your bisexual or..?" I ask in an insure tone pointing to the flag on her cheek. She blushed and says "Um yea but I haven't exactly cane out to a lot of people." She says rubbing the back of her neck. "Oh well your secret is safe with me😊." "Um also would you wanna hang out later?" I ask kinda shy. She got a shocked facial expression again and blushed. She then replied with an "Me?!" I nodded in response with the fear of rejection seeping through. She took notice of this and quickly replied with a "It's a date!😳" I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding in.
Y/N POV
Here I was happily walking in the PRIDE parade when Marthe, the school's number one crushes walks up to me. I was shocked to say the least. She was the last person I ever imagined to come up to talk to me. I mean I was just a quiet girl who barley got noticed. I recently figured out my sexuality and wanted to embrace it in the best possible way so knowing how much of an outcast I was at school decided to go to PRIDE knowing probably nobody from school would notice me. But to my surprise Marthe approached me. Like out of all the pretty and or handsome people here, me. I thought at first this must me a dream but I did pinch myself and I wasn't. When Marthe said my name I was surprised she knew it. I facepalmed when I said "Marthe right?" Knowing everyone knew who she was but somehow I played it cool. When she pointed to the bisexual flag on my cheek and asked if I was Bi I panicked for a second but quickly regained my composure. I definitely didn't want to embarrass myself in front of Marthe. I was surprised when she asked me out and even more surprised when I saw the fear of rejection in her eyes. I quickly said "It's a date!" Not knowing where that confidence came from. She then asks "Hey so I'm here with some friends can we join you guys?" She asks taking notice of my friends too. I could tell my friends were trying to keep their cool and not embarrass me right now. I definitely had to thank them later. "Um yea of course!" Suddenly Girls/Girls/Boys by Panic! At The Disco starts playing and I for a second I forgot Marthe was right beside me and started to scream out the lyrics. When my voice got tired and I came to my senses I realised how embarrassing I probably just looked and went to cover my face then I looked at Marthe kinda shy. She was looking at me with what I thought was love and admiration in her eyes but I couldn't tell..didn't want to get my hopes up. Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood comes on and I hear Marthe start to sing the lyrics and I look up at her in awe then smile at her with love in my eyes and start to sing along too. Not having a care in the world!