Finding her

Imagine Marthe is in a hotel in your country and your with your best friend trying to find her. Kinda basing this off on Marina Bay Sands in Singapore.

💠 will represent my best friend

So I'm with best friend 💠 at the hotel Marthe was staying at the MBS hotel and 💠 convinced me that this would be my chance to finally meet her. So I agreed and we went to MBS. Lucky for us MBS was a pretty open place as even people who weren't staying there could walk through as the lobby was connected to more tourists attractions. We walked around all day trying to look out for a 183cm tall girl but had no luck. Eventually 💠told me to keep a look out for Marthe downstairs while she goes to sneak upstairs somehow without a key card. I looked at her as if she was crazy "Look I know meeting her is important to me but don't get yourself kicked out." 💠Looked at me with a reassuring look and told me "Don't worry, you know I've done this before." Giving me a knowing look. I looked at her but then sighed knowing she was right. She then pats me on my shoulder twice and runs off. I sigh for a moment contemplating if I would get my chance to meet her, when I hear my phone go off telling me I got a notification. I check my phone and it's a text from 💠 saying 'don't worry we'll fine her.' I smiled at that, it gave me some hope. As 💠 was in the lift she decided to call me. I answered and asked "So how's it going?" While looking around still trying to find her even though I was short. "So far so good, but I haven't found her." "But hey it's still early, we can do this all day." 💠 replies. "I don't know 💠 what if we don't find her, or what if when we do find her she will think I'm stalking her. I mean we kind of are but urgh maybe this wasn't a good idea..." I start to blabber out insecurely. "Hey hey hey don't say that, if your called a stalker then what am I? Hmm?" She reminds me of when she was trying to find her crush in this very same building. I then said "A stalker...." I say playfully stating facts. I can feel her playfully glaring at me through the phone. During all this what I didn't know is that 💠was on speaker phone. 💠 looked up when the doors opened at a floor and some people came in. She was shocked for a second then tried to put the phone further away but not hanging up on me. I then heard her talking but it sounded far away. 💠 looked up and say Marthe, and asked "Um excuse me but are you by any chance Marthwubbles from tiktok?" Marthe smiled and said "Yea, are you a fan?" Marthe asked. "Well no but my best friend is and she would love to meet you." 💠said back. "In fact she's on the phone right now, but she didn't hear any of this. Wanna surprise her?" 💠 says with a mischievous look on her face😏. Marthe smirks nodding keeping note of the phone on speaker phone. "Hey💠, you ok?" I ask slightly concerned thinking she got caught. "Yea I'm ok. I haven't find her though." Marthe gives 💠 a questioning look🤨. 💠 just shushed her🤫silently. "Hey 💠, maybe we should take a break, I really don't want you going too far and getting kicked out." I say starting to worry. "Don't worry, I'm on my way down. Where are you?" 💠 asks so she could plan out the surprise. "I'll wait for you at the escalator that leads to the casino." I reply making my way there knowing it would be a less crowded area. As I was waiting I was losing hope and lost in thought. I wasn't looking around overthinking if Marthe would see me as a stalker. I didn't want her to think I was but here I was trying to find her.. As I was lost in thought what I didn't notice is 💠 sneaking up on me. When she got in front of me and I finally noticed her I jumped a little not expecting it. 💠noticed the sad look on my face and said "Hey we'll take a short break maybe get some snacks then we'll go back to searching ok? Maybe she will post on her insta story so it would be easier." 💠says trying to lift my spirts. I took a deep breath and smiled trying to get rid of the negative thoughts. "There's that smile, now come on." 💠 says and then leads me to the escalator. 💠 looks up at the ceiling (ceiling of the escalator has windows) and says "Hey look up it looks really pretty." 💠says her plan falling into place. I looked up and noticed wow it's drizzling it downs look pretty then as I was still looking I realise there was someone behind us. For a second I thought I was seeing things. Maybe I wanted so bad to meet her that I am mistaking a stranger to her. To double check though I turned around to make sure my eyes didn't deceive me. When I turn around I see her, Marthe the girl of my dreams smiling at me. My eye widen in shock I then look at 💠 quickly almost getting whiplash. 💠laughed at my reaction. I just pointed to Marthe and kept muttering "But how?!" Marthe chuckled and I swear my heart was about to explode out of my chest. I was stunned. I felt 💠 pull at my arm and I realised we were at the end of the escalator. We got off the escalator and I was still speechless. Eventually I muttered a "Um hi! Erm I'm Ally. Big fan erm your help me realise that I'm bisexual and now we'll your all I can think about. Um 😓sorry if my friend and I seem stalkerish...I don't mean to but we may or may not have..I'm sorry." I blurt out without thinking and slowed down at the end feeling guilty. "Hey it's ok. I'm glad you found me. Your really cute." Marthe replied. I blushed at the last part not believing what I was hearing. I was still trying to process it all. I then ask for a picture and a hug. We hug and 💠helps me take the pictures. I'm blushing the whole time. And my heart is pounding. 💠 then asks Marthe "So we were planning on getting something to eat, wanna join?" My eyes widen as I stare at the ground not believing what 💠was asking right now. "Sure why not." Marthe replied and i looked up at her in shock. She just smirks at me.