FBI Agent Behind Your Camera

Y/N POV
At school I was mainly an outcast no one really paid attention to me, if no one talked to me they probably wouldn't remember me because they probably never noticed me. I always kept to myself and was quiet. I sat at the back of my class and just did my school work. I did however once in a while steal glances at one of the girls who sat close to the front of the class. I made sure she never caught me looking her way. More recently I would think I would see her looking my way from the corner of my eye but when I would glance over she wouldn't be so I brushed it off as my hallucinating or being too hopeful. I only let myself be myself when I was at home and alone. I would never let anyone at school know how I really was like when no one was watching not wanting any attention brought to me at all.

Marthe POV
About a week ago I got a part-time work from home job which required me to watch and monitor a stranger through their phone. I know sounds strange but to make it simpler to understand, you know those supposedly FBI agents who are spying on you and what you're doing on your laptop? Yea I was one of those. I got assigned a few people but one person, in particular, caught my eye. She was always happy and vibing to music and dancing around the room like no one was watching. I enjoyed her taste in music and sometimes I would admire her. She had LED lights in her room so it was often pretty dark and I couldn't see her face properly. One of the days her mum walked in and turned on the lights pans that was the first time u got to properly see her face. And when the light's got switched off I longed for the next time I would get to see her face again. For days her face would be on my mind, I could stop thinking about her. Today in class I had finished the class test quite fast and was waiting for it to end. I glanced around the classroom and spotted a girl at the back that seemed weirdly familiar but I knew I rarely saw her. I glanced over a few times making sure she never caught me starting. As more days went by I started to think 'what if she's the same girl that I'm assigned to?' the more I thought about it the more I believed it but thought I probably should see her face more often before I make this assumption. A few days later I was blessed to see her face once again and this time for a longer time. I made sure to look at every inch so I could memorise it. The next day at school I looked over at her again and I confirmed in my head that it was her. I tried my best to not look at her but as time went by I caught myself almost constantly looking her way. I wanted to talk to her but at the same time I wasn't allowed to because I knew I would want to hide things from her but if my boss knew I'm not sure what would happen. Technically this type of job wasnt the most legal I had to keep it a secret.