Ultimate Wishful Thinking Part 2

When I was done with dinner I check my phone and I see a notification on WhatsApp saying "Hey Marthe here! I never really got your name.." from an unknown number. When I saw that I quickly unlocked my phone and added her number to my phone. I then replied to her saying "Hey Marthe! My name is Y/N but you can call me Y/N/N (your nickname)." I instantly see her online and she does the unexpected, she starts to video call me. I quickly got up off my chair and ran up to my room making sure my dad didn't think anything was suspicious when I did. When I got to my room I answered the call. First thing she says is "Hmm Y/N/N, I like it☺️." She says smiling warmly. She then notices me breathing a bit heavily, "Hey you ok? Are you breathing heavy cause of me or..?" She says with an eyebrow raised 🤨and trying not to laugh. I chuckle then say "Well I wouldn't be surprised if it was for you but also I just ran upstairs so fast.😂" Marthe then laughs and the sound of her laughter makes my heart flutter in my chest.
There was some silence for a few seconds then a thought came to my mind and before I could stop myself I said it out loud. "Hey Marthe? When you come to Singapore and go to the zoo and have a panda date? 😳 I mean go to the zoo and see pandas for a date..?" Marthe chuckled as I stumbled on my words but then said "Yes please!🥺" I was blushing like crazy and took a deep breath totally forgetting to breathe for a second there😂. "I don't really go to Chinatown a lot, when you come can you take me to all your favorite places as if you live here and I don't?😂" I say joking but seriously. "Omg how can you not go there all the time?! It's beautiful there! But yes I'll definitely take you❤️" Marthe gushed about how she loves Chinatown and slightly offended you don't go there all the time. "I agree it's beautiful. But I guess when you live here you tend to go to places nearer to home or like I don't know that your more familiar with?" I try to explain. My mind then starts to wonder thinking of so many date/outing ideas but didn't voice them out afraid if I voice them out she would think I was crazy. After a few second of silence I hear her ask "What are you thinking about?" I then look at her with a oh shit I got caught face then laughed nervously saying "Ha um nothing much just maybe more ideas of what to do when you come...👉👈." I then quickly add "Please don't think I'm weird or thinking too forward." I look down scared what her reaction might be. But she did the exact opposite "Ooo tell me please🥺😍!" I looked at her shocked and said "Really?" she replied by nodding her head profusely. I giggled at her antics then began to tell her my list of ideas. "Well I started to think of maybe Ice Skating, Aquarium, Arab Street, Arcade, Gardens by the Bay, Future World at the Art Science Museum,.." I then stop myself realizing my list was never ending and should probably stop. I look at Marthe with a sheepish look laughing nervously. But when I look at her she's just looking at me fondly with a wide smile. "Heh sorry the list kinda goes on forever😅." she then says "I can't wait to do them all with you😍❤️." I look at her with great eyes still thinking in my kind how all of this was happening right now. We talked on and on for hours, getting to know each other and making plans for when she arrives here. After a while she hears someone come to her room door, I see her look over and wave the person over. My anxiety involuntary spiked a little not knowing who it was but then relaxed when Marthe said "Hey Julie come say hi to the girl I'm going to be staying with in Singapore!" I was still nervous because I was about to meet her best friend but tried my best to keep my cool. When Julie came into the camera frame she waved and said "Hello." I waved and said a soft small "Hello." she then her eyes turned serious and said, "Marthe really likes you so you better not break her heart and you better treat her right." Marthe's eyes widen sitting slightly behind hearing what Julie was saying. I quickly tell Julie "I can tell you very confidently that I would never think of breaking her heart and I will love and protect her no matter what!" "Good. I know Marthe can be quite clumsy so please take care of her for me while she's there." Julie then said her tone totally changing. I laugh at that saying "I will❤️." while Marthe is behind trying to push Julie off-camera while saying "Ok that's enough." Julie then waved bye to me and I waved back. When she left I was still chuckling at what happened and Marthe was blushing embarrassed. "How are you so cute?" I blurt out then cover my mouth🤭. Marthe just chuckles at me and points to my embarrassed face as to say haha who's the embarrassed one now.