Chapter 2

Jaeheum's POV

"GIRLS!! YOU NEED TO WAKE UP!!" I sit up because of the shoutings outside. I look at my unnies and they're shock because of the sudden shouting outside our door. Fixing my bed and my hair before I go outside.

"Heum-ah, Are you okay? What kind of wounds did you get? You girls shower and change. We need to go to YG Entertainment.." My manager unnie said and we all nod. Seohae unnie wash up first since she's already inside.

Next is Dami unnie and then me. I put my hat that my fans give to me and the jacket they also get for me. It has a snow leopard print at the back and a little penguin at the left side chest. My white shirt and ripped pants.

We all head down the parking lot and getting inside the van. "PD-nim is really angry since he's always letting them go but since they leave wounds on your body now. PD-nim wants to sue those guys who hurt you.." Manager Oppa said.

"But oppa, Won't that trigger them more?" I ask since they might do much things now. "Well that might also be a problem so PD-nim isn't very sure what to do.." Hun Oppa said and I nod. The ride was quiet not until are phone vibrates.

"Gosh, Dispatch doesn't know how to write some news. Stupid people.." Smiley oppa said I just laugh since it's kinda true. "Aish. We really need to go fast the Entertainment.. I can even imagine PD-nim face.." Manager Oppa said.

Our Manager Oppa is the manager of the group, Mandu Oppa an Oreo Unnie is Seohae unnie's own manager, Hun Oppa and Yong unnie is Dami unnie's manager, and Smiley oppa and Hye unnie is my manager for my individual schedule like the other unnies.

We arrive at the front door but it's full of people so our three manager unnies are putting their jackets and hats for the fans to think that it's us. After that we went to the parking lot and head to the elevator then wait for the three unnies.

Knocking to PD-nim door and heard a faint come in. "You all know the news right? Good thing that Your manager oppa tell me what really happen. What do you want to do Jaeheum?" I look up and PD-nim is looking at me worriedly.

"Let's just let them first PD-nim if it happen again then maybe we can sure them?" I said and he just nod. "Then the meeting is done. I won't post any thing first but let's all lay low. Also I have a 3 year anniversary gift for you girls..." PD-nim said and we all look at each other.

We went to our dance practice room and open our Vlive to talk to our fans. They're getting fed up by the shits going on so we want them not to talk and fight the immature fans. Our managers set up the camera for us three and we thank them.

"1, 2, 3, We are scars and will make it beautiful.." We greeted and bow. "Oh do you guys know that'll do Vlive?" Seohae unnie said and read the comments. "No? So you were waiting for us?" Dami unnie said and smile.

"Oh, there's one comment said our leopard is so cute now..." Dami unnie said and I hid my face to Seohae unnies back. "Yeah, She's a baby because we're not performing.. Do you wanna see the fierce Leopard? Wanna see Blaire"

"Unnie, I'm Jaeheum. That's my stage name. Blaire is my real name.." I said and pout. "Yeah, but they said Blaire is like a bad ass name that suits you on stage.. Jaeheum is a cute name for our baby Leopard.." Dami unnie concluded.

"Fine, Hmmph.. Have it you way guys.." I said and smile. "Oh our manager texted us. We'll have a fan meeting the next day.." I said and look at the camera. "Do you guys know about it? We'll see you again.." I said and jump up and down in my seat.

"See, your a baby now.. Oh the one that says you're cute, says, you look like a happy cub getting it's first meat.." I pouted. "You guys are also cute.. Oh the one that gives me this jacket.. wait.." I take off my jacket and show it to them.

"Blaire came out for a second. Jaeheum they said you look hot taking off your jacket.." Seohae unnie said and I'm now red. "Aish, Guys.. Look a snow leopard and a penguin.. Why penguin though?" I ask and put my jacket again.

"Maybe because you look like a penguin? No, you don't look like a penguin at all..." Seohae unnie said as she look at me carefully. "You look like a Leopard and that's final.." she added and nodded. "Right guys?" unnie said and look at the camera.

"Mina? Mina Sunbaenim? Whose Mina?" I said and look at the comments more. "Yah, Jaeheum. Look they said you look like a confused cub.." Dami unnie said and I sigh. "Mina from TWICE is a penguin.." Dami unnie said as she read the comments.

"Oh, Really?" I ask my unnies and they nod. "Wah.. That's amazing.. Penguin is a cute creature.. The way they walk is also cute.. Penguin is cute.." I said and smile. "They walk like this.." I mimic the penguin walk and my unnies burst into laughter.

"We have a confuse leopard doing some penguin walk.." Dami unnie said in between her laugh. "Tsh, Meanie.. I was just trying to copy how they walk since they are really cute..." I said and went back to my seat.

"Oops. we need to end our vlive .. Bye guys.. We'll see you at the fanmeeting.." We wave goodbye and rest for awhile. "So? Do you even know Mina Sunbaenim?" These two were eyeing me playfully.

"Duh, Unnie of course. Who wouldn't? She's the penguin of TWICE sunbaenims right?" I said and they just scoff. "Don't pretend anymore. You don't know her do you? Or you secretly stalk her.. You sly cub!" Gees, this unnies are crazy.

"I know her unnie. She's my Sunbaenim. We also met at ISAC remember? When we participate?" Like I seriously know her. "Hmm, so you met her secretly? Aye. You know you'll be trending again after this.. Have fun in the internet later.." Dami unnie said.

"Girls time to go back to your dorm come on.." Hye unnie said and we nod. While going to our parking lot this married couple are teasing me about Mina. "Unnies, SHH... Someone might hear then I'll seriously be trending internet.."

Going back to the dorm while listening to music since my unnies are very loud. "Jaeheum! Jaeheum! You're seriously the topic of the internet." I sigh and nod. Of course I'll be the topic. Goodness another shit about me.

It's says here that I have a crush on Mina sunbaenim, I also don't deserve Mina sunbaenim and many things I just sigh again. "Stupid dispatch, If ever I'll date someone with the same gender then I'll date someone like Jennie or Irene sunbaenim.. My ideal type.." I said and sleep for the rest of the ride.