Chapter 8

March - May (Asia)

Jaeheum's POV

It's the end of our tour. Japan concert was fun we wear their traditional clothes and cosplay. Singapore was hype. Thailand was amazing. China was so big. Me and Seohae unnie enjoyed talking at Chinese at them.

Dami unnie was lost but in Japan she was so bubbly. Vietnam, I wanna stay there. Every country has a different feeling and it's just very overwhelming. We are now on our way to Korea. It's our last and end of tour.

Philippines I forgot about it but they're so hype and wild. The crowd was always roaring. In the whole 2 hours straight they are singing along with us. They are also dancing to the beat and it was so good and fascinating.

I hope our Korean fans are accepting us now. We just arrive at Incheon airport and camera flashing are so ouch. I put on my shades and lower down my hats. We went to our van and go straight back home. We'll be resting and unpack.

Tomorrow night will be our MV release and our concert. Unexpected things like this can be a killer to our fans. No announcement just a sudden drop of Music Video while having a tour. When we went back home we saw the cameras still install.

We go in our rooms and unpack the clothes. I put all my clothes in the dirty bag for laundry and freshen up before going down to eat. After changing to my pajamas I scared Meo again and laugh on my way downstairs.

"You're hungry? Grab some snickers." Smiley oppa said behind me. I flinch since that was so sudden. "Yah, Oppa. You'll give me a heart attack.." I said and get his snickers. I eat them and merong him.

Hun Oppa and Mandu Oppa are cooking our dinner. Yong Unnie, Hye unnie and Oreo unnie are cleaning our house because it's dusty. We three just lie down at the couch. Smiley oppa is now off to fill our empty refrigerator.

After an hour we now eat and dig in. "Thish ish show gooshh.." I said and Dami unnie just laugh at me. Seohae unnie translate my words and we just dig in. Today, Tomorrow and the next day is our last episode of the reality show.

T I M E S K I P

YG post the teasers 30 minutes before the release hour. We still have a few minutes to get on the stage and we post some pictures in our Instagram and tweet. Lights and sounds fill the stadium and we all went up being thrown in the air and I freaking stumble.

I fall on my face first I laugh and continue at my dancing. Then I think the nature is up against to us. It started to rain the stage is now wet. I keep on sliding and falling on my butt. My two unnies look annoyed and I just keep my head low.

When it's my time to sing my high note the audio suddenly cut off and I have to raise my notes higher. We started to sing live and it was hectic. We were suddenly pull out the stage and we are now in our waiting room.

"Jaeheum. Do you still want to continue? You keep on messing up. Were is your professionalism?" Seo unnie shouted out of nowhere and that scared me shitless. "I'm sorry unnie. My balance was not in my control today.." they give us 30 minute break because of the rain.

The fans have sheds but the stage are nowhere in covered. The fans understood and they said they can wait. "Are you even doing your best? Is this your best? You should prove them wrong now.." Seohae unnie said and I'm really sorry.

"Seo. that was an accident.. Then it suddenly rain.. Let's not blame it all on Heum.." Dami unnie said and I'm still lowering my head. I'm ashamed of my mistakes and I can't seem to face them. "Unnie, I'm very sorry.." before I can even finish my statement.

The stage director said that the stage is fine now. It's time to perform our new song. I give my best this time. I'm trying my best not to slip and fall. After our performance we are now in the middle. Seohae unnie was glaring at me.

I keep my head low and Dami unnie held my hand. "Tsk, side her then. You guys are always like that. She's not even doing her best earlier.." Seohae unnie said. "Seo. I said stop now. Let's bring the cake now.." Dami unnie said and the crowd suddenly sing an happy birthday.

"She forgot her own birthday. Healer, can you believe that? Our maknae is now one year older.." Seohae unnie said and hug me. I burst into tears because I thought she's really angry at me. "Aigoo. Jaeheum is crying. Blaire is sad." Dami unnie said and I laugh.

"Jaeheum-ah. Everything I said awhile ago was just an act okay? I'm extremely worried at you earlier..." Unnie said and I hug her. I blow the candle and I thank the fans and everyone. We are now in the waiting room.

We eat the cake and share it with everyone. The unnies and managers are laughing at me for forgetting my own birthday. "I was so caught up in practicing that I forgot my birthday I'm sorry.." I said and they smile.

"No need to be sorry maknae-ah. Aigoo.. You're a crybaby earlier.." Manager oppa said and mimic my crying. I pout and we rest for awhile. After changing in our clothes we went back home and eat the dinner they ordered.

After we all went to our room saying goodnight to everyone. I plop to my bed but went in front of Meo. "Annyeong. I'm back. Do you know it's my birthday today? I forgot about it and that was so foolish of me. Aigoo.." I said and talk to the camera.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and change to my pajamas. I went to the bed and wave to the camera. "I'll sleep now.. You should sleep too.. I'll see you tomorrow morning.. bye Meoo~" I said and drift into sleep.