Chapter 16

Jaeheum's POV

"Aigoo, Make sure to dress nicely Jaeheum. You're not gonna wear Sleeping clothes again right?" They began to tease me about it. I shake my head and continue to chose my outfit. I went out anf they give me a thumbs up.

I'm wearing a gray turtle neck, black jacket, black fitted trousers, white socks and my favorite dirty white low cut shoes. I grab my back pack putting my phone, charger, headphone, chocolate, extra clothes and my wallet inside.

Hye unnie and Smiley oppa will be driving me there also accompany me. "Why is it only me unnie? How about my two unnies?" I said and look back. "You'll be going there with Lisa.." Unnie said and I just nod.

"Is it every maknae? or tallest? or YG?" I said more like interviewed as I don't know anything that'll happen. "Just calm down.. You'll be fine. Your Sunbaenim will be there. As well as your former Ideal type.." She said and I blush.

"Yah! Unnie. How could you say that easily. Oh my gosh.." I face palm and put my hat. I put some chocolate on my pocket and eat some. If I feel awkward later I'll just eat my chocolates and listen to them. At least I have some comfort food.

We arrive and go straight to the make up room. The stylist put some lip gloss and did my make up. Blush on isn't necessary since I'm all red now. When I'm done I went to the waiting room. I seat beside Lisa unnie and sleep at her shoulder.

..

3rd POV

As Mina went inside the waiting room. The sleeping figure of the girl she's waiting welcomes her. In her hand is a 3 box of Ice cream Sandwich. She gives it to the Manager of the girl and they just thank her.

"But? How did you know that this brand and flavor is her favorite.." Smiley Oppa ask her and Mina was shock. "I didn't really know. I just saw her enjoying Ice cream sandwich before... I guess my instinct?" Mina said earning a nod from the girl managers.

They put it inside the fridge first and they'll just get it later. Irene came in last with chocolates and drinks in her hand. "I'm sorry for being late.." She said as she hand staff some drinks. Lisa wake up her dongsaeng for the drinks.

"Thank you unnie.." Jaeheum said and Irene just pinch her cheeks. "It's your favorite Americano drink.. This is chocolates for the both of you..." Irene said as she give the chocolates to both Lisa and Jaeheum.

"Ehehe, Thank you Unnie.." The chocolate addict girl put hers in her bag and eat some while drinking her Americano. Mina came in again since she go out for a phone call. "Sunbaenim!" Jaeheum greeted her cheerfully.

Mina just smile at her and seat beside her. The director call them saying they'll be rolling now. All of them go out to go beside the cameras. They'll be introducing and greeting first before the artist go in.

..

Jaeheum's POV

Oh gosh, Now I'm a little uncomfortable and un easy. They call us and ask us to introduce ourselves first. After we all seat down and I seat beside Lisa unnie. It's Irene unnie, Mina unnie, Lisa unnie then me. The host is seating across Irene unnie.

"So we heard that your groups are blooming well. The Big three always make their artist and Idols do a good job.." Coni said and I glare at him. Is he saying that if we're not prat of the big three we'll not bloom? Stupid old man.

He began to blabber stupid things and I'm just here waiting this to finish. He's done talking to the three and he's attention to me. "Oh we still have one guest?" He said and I raise my eyebrow at him. "Ah dae. I introduce myself earlier but let me introduce myself again incase you didn't hear or notice me. Hello, I'm Jaeheum of Scars and We'll make it beautiful.." I said to the camera.

"Scars? YG right? So Lisa is your sunbaenim.." He said stating the obvious. "Yeah, Obviously.." I said and smile at him. "I really heard a lot of things about scars.. can you say some interesting things about your group? I heard your group has a bad reputation.." He said.

I smile widely at him. "Gladly.. Our group scars has so many interesting things. First we make music for close minded netizens. We diss through our music making them hate us more.." I said confidently and smile widely.

"Unfortunately, The hate and failures became our steps being successful.." I said and look at him. "We have a bad reputation. I don't think so. It's maybe because of our different vibes that you'll not find to others.." I said and eat my chocolate.

"Oh, So the scandal of you're member isn't true?" He said and I confusedly look at him. We have a scandal? "You're leader.. She's now called as slut?" Bitch what the fuck. I look at my managers and they just nod.

"Excuse me, But didn't you read the whole article before bringing this up? Didn't you know that we can sue you for wrong accusations? You may reason that you don't know about it but saying it like this.. Aren't you a little disrespectful?" I said.

"I don't really understand on why we have our brains at the top of our head but we use our mouths as is not thinking first.." I said and smile at him. They're all agape. "Wait a minute. Cut!" He said and look at me.

"I was just asking what's wrong with that?" He said and I look at him. I stand up and now he's looking up at me. "Look. You've been in this industry more than me. Aren't you supposed to know that not everything they say is true?" I said.

"And do you think YG nim is stupid to hire some slut? My leader. My Unnie. My member. You can't talk shit about them if I'm here. They might laugh it off but for me that's below the belt. Do you wanna spend your time in the jail?" I said to him.

"Wait. Let me seat so that you won't be tired looking up.. I'll adjust for you Sunbaenim.." I said and smirk at him. "You're disrespectful. How could you say something like that? I was just asking question.." He reason out.

"Asking question? All of a sudden? Is it in the script. Even if it is. You're not supposed to bring that kind of topic. This will be air." I said. "Look. I don't care if you cut this out or that out. All I want is for you to think first before blabbering some things.." I said.

I stand up and bow at him. "I'm sorry but I'll go ahead. I'm sorry for my attitude.." I said and bow to the director and staff even at my sunbaenims. "You! Stop there. Doesn't mean you're from YG you can act all mighty.. You're not even famous." He said and I smile at him.

"You think because I'm from YG I'm famous? Ani, Our fans know us first before they know YG Entertainment. Our group was known Internationally and that's when they know we're from YG." I said.

"Look. I don't really want to explain and waste my saliva for the people like you. I'm not trying to act mighty. I'm not famous I know. I'm not famous here in Korea. Why don't you go outside Korea and see for yourself?" I said and he suddenly slap me.

"I'm sorry to meddle in but you just slap my Hoobae. Do you really want to spend some time in jail? I can sue you now. Everything she said was true. She's protecting her member. What you did was below the belt.." Lisa unnie said as she go in front of me.

"YG Entertainment. We have Bad Reputation even before. But we'll continue to prove our originality and uniqueness. Every Entertainment are different remember that." Lisa unnie said and glare at Coni.

"You should say sorry to her now. Remember that we're all from the big company. Our words can be the end of your career.." Irene unnie said and the whole atmosphere change. "I was not about to meddle in even though I'm itching to." Irene unnie said.

"Slapping and wrong accusations. Aren't you afraid of what YG Entertainment do? We can also be the witness of this. Just like what Irene unnie said earlier.." Mina unnie said and they all go out dragging me out.