Chapter 14

Jaeheum's POV

We are all in the bus going to the next location. I'm at the back next the window and Mina unnie is sitting beside me. My unnies are sitting in front of me. I'm just looking at the scenery outside since the camera isn't rolling.

Going there we change into our clothes. I'm now wearing gray shirt as well as my other team mates. Seohae unnie is wearing blue while Dami unnie they're wearing red. We'll go there in our mud boots and I don't know the rules.

The game is that we shouldn't let the other team past. It's red team that's going on first we'll block them first and if they pass through us it's blue teams job to not them through. Kwangsoo oppa and the others are now planning their attack.

I lock my eyes to Seohae and rip her tag before she can even move forward. "Yah! IL JAEHEUM! I'll get you later.." unnie shouted and I just laugh at her. I move next to Sana unnie before she can even move.

Her clumsiness makes us fall flat into the mudflat. I was in between her legs and this is more erotic than Mina unnies. "Ah. I'm sorry Sunbaenim.. I'm sorry.." I said since I accidentally touch her boobs. I rip her tag off too.

Jaesuk Oppa, Sechan oppa and Jihyo unnie succeeded so now they're going to the red team. Jihyo unnie succeeded in 14 minutes and 13 second. The next team should beat their score to win. We're still here and it's red team now.

I lunch myself forward to Dami unnie and her frightened face really got me. "I swear Jaeheum. Let me pass through at least give me three minutes ok?" I nod and when she stand up I rip her tag off. "Yah! I said three minutes not three seconds." She's glaring and I'm laughing.

Jongkok Oppa immediately pass through us. Seokjin oppa got his tag off, Nayeon unnie also succeeded when I'm busy blocking Somin unnie. She suddenly launch herself forward and run to the blue team.

Mina unnie is escaping to Momo and Jeongyeon unnies turn so I wait for her. When she got out of their hold without her tag off she run just like Somin unnie. "Hehehe, Not so fast Unnie.." She back off and look at her teammates.

I hug her and rip her tag off. "out" I whisper as I rip her tag off. The red is the one on the lead with their score of 14 minutes. We are now in the start line and when the whistle blows we run fast and Seohae unnie grab my hand.

I throw her to the other side and she's really full of mud now. I'm standing strong and I grab Tzuyu unnie. "Unnie. Come here faster.." I said as I extend my hands to her. She grab it but Chaeyoung and Sana unnie are grabbing her legs.

I kneel down and throw them both face first to the mud. Tzuyu unnie is now at the middle and she's waiting for us. Jeongyeon unnie and Haha oppa got their tag off. Jihyo unnie is on her way to Tzuyu. I grab Momo unnie dragging her with me.

Momo unnie was caught by Nayeon unnie and got her tag off. They're focusing to Jihyo unnie so I made my way to the finish line running. "Not so fast hoobae.." Mina unnie said and I blush. I saw Tzuyu unnie and she was about to have her tag off when I pull her clothes.

Dami unnie has her face flat in the mud. I held Dami unnie and told Tzuyu unnie to run to the finish line. Mina unnie ran to her and I grab her foot. Dami unnie was pull by Jihyo unnie and I'm now pinning Mina unnie.

"I'm really sorry for this Mina Sunbaenim.." I'm pinning her shoulders and her hair is all muddy. Tzuyu unnie succeeded and we won by 5 seconds. "That was fun.." I mumble and stand up. I extend my arms for Mina unnie.

She smile and get it. We get back to the building where the bus is park. All of us are very dirty so we'll be taking a shower first. We let TWICE sunbaenim shower first. After it's our turn to wash up. We'll be eating first in the restaurant near here.

.

Mina's POV

I just had so many moments with Jaeheum. Oh gosh, this is one of the best day ever. I'm sitting next to her as I exchange seats with Momo unnie. She just let me be since she's the only one that's approving of my liking to this girl.

She's wearing simple yet it makes her attractive. Her black cap that has a penguin on the side. I gave that to her in their fan meetings. Her blue and cream stripe loose sweater. I didn't know that blue jeans can be this so attractive.

Her dirty white low cut shoes looks fashionable even though it's dirty. Her round glass that fits perfectly on her. In her shoulder there hanging her backpack while eating her Ice cream sandwich like a cute cub she is.

"Yah, Myoui Mina. Get your head straight. Don't stare at her for too long" Momo unnie whisper using our own dialect. I nod and fix myself. The three of them seat and say sorry for being late. Their leader, Seohae ordered their food.

While they're busy talking I'm busy admiring this girls side profile. She's playing some games when someone called her. It's Taeyeon sunbaenim. "Ahm, excuse me. I have to answer this call.." She politely said and they just smile saying it's fine.

The food is here now and Jaeheum just got back in time. We eat and talk but mostly it's about earlier. When we are finish we take a picture outside and post it on our SNS. "Excuse me. Mina. Is it true that your Ideal type is Jaeheum?" Someone said behind.

I look at my back and got flustered when I saw Dami. I nod and she squealed. "Oh gosh!! My ship is sailing. I can be the captain of your ship..." She said and I just blush. "My child, I hope the both of you end together.." She said and left. We also bid goodbye and go back to our dorm.