Chapter 22

3rd POV

Being in hospital for 2 weeks was a boring day for Jaeheum. She was supposed to rest but her hard headed ass wrote a song that they've been working on for 3 months now. When artist in YG comeback only once a year a powerful M/V comes along.

The accident happen 4 months now and YG have sued every haters that they could find. No more malicious comment and post have gone through the internet that involves YG artist. Dispatch have started to not write about them or else they'll be losing jobs.

Now the artist are in MAMA. Scars will be dropping their new song it's Jaeheum's self composed song. In the dressing room all of the members are ready and they'll wait for their turn to perform.

....

Jaeheum's POV

We don't really have dance to this song so will be just going around while singing. The stage was lifted up into the three stage. The melody have started and we our just walking while the dancers are following us to the main stage. Once the intro played we have go into our position.

[Intro: All]

Ooh (you got-, you got-, you got-, you-)

Dami unnie and Seohae unnie have faced each other while singing the lyrics. This couple be hinting something I just wish for the best for the both of them. They've been my older siblings while I'm here in Korea so whatever their happiness will be mine too.

[Chorus: Dami and Seohae]

You've got a bad reputation in my neighborhood

You drive me mad with temptation 'cause it tastes so good

You know I wouldn't walk away even if I could

It took one night, one try, ayy

Damn, I'm hooked (oh)

Dami unnie walk to the other side while Seohae unnie look at her way while looking at her. Oh my gosh this couple be giving all the hints they can give. I just focus on going to my location which is my girlfriend place. They're are so freaking far from the stage I got to.

[Verse 1: Seohae]

You were there when I was low, you held me high

And baby when you take control, we can go all night

Every single place we go, you start a fight

But then you kiss my neck and take a bite

Once it's my turn I lock my eyes with her and blush crawls down her cheeks. Cutest thing I ever see I look at the camera after singing my part but when the camera wasn't on me anymore I wink at Mina. The crowd cheer causing the cameraman to be confuse as hell.