The Beginning

Caramel POV

     I was looking out from the bus window, the mountains in the distance and the sun shinning brightly. However I noticed the bus passed to a sign saying.

Welcome to Gravity Falls..

I sighed in defeat as I realized I was arriving soon to my bus stop to meet up with my dreadful cousins....

   I desperately wanted to turn around and leave this strange town. I had everything planned for this summer, spending time with my friends, have a bunch of slumber parties, go to the pool and stuff like that. But as soon as summer break began my mother and my nanny, Sarah packed my bags and dropped me off to the bus station that would take me directly to this small but mysterious town.

Worst part about staying in Gravity falls the whole summer is that I'll have to deal with my cousins  that absolutely hate me. Pushing me around, barking orders at me like I'm one of their maids, always making me feel down, and they always make fun of my name.

   The truth is I wasn't even supposed to be named Caramel but instead was going to be named Charlotte, I even had my delivery date planned and everything before I was born. However, on October 22nd, 1999, my mother went into labor in a back aisle in Kroger's while eating a Hershey  Caramel candy bar.

  After I was born, My mom was so close to naming me Charlotte....but then at the last minute changed my official name to Caramel Andréa Hassibor. Supposedly after rationalizing that she went into labor because I loved the Caramel bar..

Yeah, I got an interesting family....

Finally the bus came to a stop, I let out a sad sigh before picking up my suit case and backpack and walking slowly out of the bus.

"Enjoy your stay at Gravity Falls..." The bus driver said miserably before taking off, I rolled my eyes.

"Enjoy your stay my ass.." I muttered.

I looked up and just stared at my dreadful cousins after being greeted  by them with disgusted looks of their faces.

The cousins I'm staying with are three girls who are triplets and also one year older then me. The oldest being Alyssa, then Brittany, and lastly the youngest one, Skylar.

" What are you staring at twit, come on let's go...I don't want to be here right now." Alyssa complained.

Trust me I would hope back on that bus and get the heck out of here, I thought as I just trolled my eyes at her as an reply.

Brittany and Skylar shoved me around and kept calling me names such as crackle Caramel, or tasteless chocolate. But soon we arrived to a parking lot where their  mom, or my Aunt Rebecca was waiting in a nice limbo.

Aunt Rebecca and I never really talked much nor have we gotten along but let me tell you. Aunt  Rebecca literally does not give any crap about what's going on or what her daughters are up to, the only thing she's worried about is her complexion and if her boobs look too fake, My Aunt and cousins are one of the richest people who live here besides the Northwest's, owning 200 acres of land and two mansions are basically nothing to them.

Getting into the limo ( actually being shoved in the limbo by Skylar) I could hear Aunt Rebecca yelling in the phone, most likely talking to her husband , Jeffery Piperbrooke,  about how much of a pain in the ass he is to her, personally I like Jeffery out of all of the family and quiet frankly  I think he loves to see me since I'm an actual nice child.

" So how are you Caramel Bar?" Brittany asked in an annoyed tone, My face went red from embarrassment as my cousins started to crack up.

"Not really well since I have to live with you jerks." I snapped, Skylar spit at my face and yanked at my fish tail.

"Trust me we don't want you here either." Alyssa said, placing earphones in her ears and turning up the music.

I just sighed in defeat before crawling to the back of the limbo so no one would bother me, and took out a book.

When Aunt Rebecca finally needed the call we made it to their Mansion. Skylar and Alyssa snatched my shit case and my backpack out of my hands and threw it out if the car. Before Skylar noticed the violin case that I also had I placed my hand on the handle.

"Don't touch that." I said calmly, Skylar rolled her eyes and got out of the car. (Not to mention slamming the car door on my face while I tried to get out.)

Wow you guys are so helpful, I thought to myself sarcastically as I dragged my stuff to the door. When I opened the front door my eyes widened with amazement. The living room had fancy chairs and there  was a chandler made out of diamonds on the ceiling.

" follow me Caramel." Aunt Rebecca scowled at me.

I followed her as she walked to the stairs and went up four floors. when the mother showed me the room I gave her a confused look.

You have got to be kidding me, I thought.

The room looked so trashed, the wallpaper peeling off, the floor covered with mothballs and bust bunnies, and the bed looked like it would fall apart while the mattress looked worn out.

" T-Thank you very much." Was all I could say to Aunt Rebecca.

She didn't even smile at me before leaving the room..

"This place is going to need a lot of work." I said, so quickly I began by getting a vacuum from the supplies closet and cleaning the whole floor, dusting off the wardrobe and Mirror. Finally after spending a couple hours cleaning up her room I made the bed, placing my mint green comforter on and putting the white pillow cases on.

Afterwards I placed my laptop on the study desk and placed her summer reading books on the bookshelf that was connected to the study desk.

"Finally." I muttered to myself after opening the curtains and letting the last of sun rays shine through the windows.

I plopped on the bed and sighed sadly to myself, and the only thing I could think to myself was.

This summer is going to be the worst summer I've ever had....