A Hope In The Heart

Caramel

After I took out the knife, I realized everyone was looking at me in silence. I nervously put it back in the box and shyly looked at everyone.

"Let's give them some time." Stan said, Mabel gave both Dipper and I a weird face before starting to walk out of the room.

"GET IT DIPPER!" Mabel shouted as she opened the door. In the hallway, A girl with Crimson hair looked at Mabel with a confused look. However, a boy next to her with messy hair and glasses nudged her shoulder.

"Young love Stephanie." The boy said our Loud, the two laughed before walking passed the room and sound a corner. I didn't even care at this point.

Dipper looked at me, my heart dropped when I saw his bruised face and dark circles under his eyes.

Bill is torturing us....

" What happened to you?" I asked in a hushed tone, I walked over and sat on the edge of his bed.

For some reason my heart dropped more when he gave me a terrified look, I had the urge to hug him.

" I was sleep walking, falling down the stair and hitting my head in the process." Dipper Explained, fear could be heard in the tone of his face.

"He showed a picture of you dead Caramel....over and over again it flashed in my mind." Dipper cried out quietly. I softly touched his hand and squeezed it.

"It's okay Dipper...I'm not going to die." I replied.

I gave him the Crystal box, Dipper glanced at me before opening it and holding out the knife, the golden metal reflected against the sunlight.

"How did you even find it?" Dipper asked me with a surprising look.

I explained the whole story, how Bill chased me, falling down the hill and finding the box within the Crystals.

Dipper listened carefully, his brown and green eyes widened with curiosity.

"But there is a letter. I waited till I found you so we could read it together." I said.

Dipper nodded and slowly took out the letter, underneath the letter was some other papers flipped around. However, he read the letter out loud.

By the time the person who is reading this I will already will be dead,I writing this to the  two children in the future that will end Bill in their dreams.

The two will be friends....however, have their fate to end up together as one. The girl, she has a power within her that will be helpful to the end of the world, and will almost die in the process in the last dream.
The boy, also possess a power that will help later in the future for the world will finish the job with Bill. But the two will stick together no matter what...but have a spell upon them that will make them struggle.

I met with a medium, she drew a picture of what the children in the future will look like...Hopefully, I will meet them before I die.

Dipper looked at me before flipping over the papers in the bottom, his brown and green eyes widened.

"It's us Caramel...." He whispered.

I raised an eyebrow and gasped slightly before looking at one of the pictures, my whole body shivered.

It was us...

One picture showed the two of us as if we took a selfie, both of us were smiling brightly, it had every detail of us, to my hair in a side fishtail to Dipper's birthmark slightly showing in the gaps of his messy hair.

I noticed Dipper started to blush so much looking at another picture, I leaned in and liked at what he was blushing about....it surprised me.

The next picture was of us looking older, maybe in three years or so, my hair was in the same messy side fish tail, I was wearing a mint green romper. Dipper look extremely handsome and was wearing the same hat, orange plaid and navy t shirt underneath. I was leaning into him and the two of us were holding hands....

A rosy pink blush appeared on my cheeks, I quickly looked down at the ground.

Is this really what we'll be like in the future?

Dipper took out more pictures the box.
There was a picture of us being chased by Bill, another picture of us hugging and crying...then one photo showed us with wings, mine looked shadowy and black while his looked white and crystallized.

The last picture was a room detour of the lab underneath the MysteryShack. Dipper looked at me and I looked at him with wonder.

My heart was beating so fast, and when he looked at me straight into my blue and green eyes....I finally realized something.

Dipper likes me....I thought he never would.

Dipper looked down at his hands, his eyes shyly would glance at me.

"Look C-Caramel." Dipper said nervously. I nodded my head.

"I-I-I really like you...even though we just met like a couple days ago, something inside me just snapped when I noticed you...You just make me feel so happy inside." Dipper confessed, his whole face went red.

"But of course you wouldn't like me and now our friendship is over." He said sadly, I only smiled softly at him and playfully nudged him in the arm.

"Don't say that Dipper...the truth is I like you too." I confessed.

Dipper quickly looked at me, I swore o could hear his heart beat. He started to smile brightly, then swiping the sweat from his forehead he gasped quietly and looked at me. I smiled back him and gasped quietly too. Then he pulled me into a hug, I returned the hug after seconds.

"Thank god you like me back, If you didn't my heart would had been truly broken." Dipper whispered.

"I was thinking the same thing." I whispered back.

Suddenly I could hear a shriek, the hospital door barged opened and came in Mabel, nurses mumbling at her to shut up but she didn't listen.

"I knew it this would happen! Your my official OTP!" Mabel screeched.

" Wait a minute, I do want to date him but personally I want to wait till I'm older, besides I have the feeling my mom would kill me...and someone else but I don't know why." I admitted, Mabel still kept on her smile and gave the both of us a quick hug.

Dipper gave me his dork smile that made me smile like an idiot and blush so much, I love that smile so much.

"So...what's the plan?" I asked Dipper. A few seconds later.

Dipper used the blank side of one of the pictures and was writing down the plan, as he finished he handing me it and smiled.

" I'd figured it out." Dipper said.