The Last Stand

Dipper POV

Caramel was going to be spending the night at the Mysteryshack so we could end this nightmare problem once and for all. I sat in the chair watching tv, but secretly was thinking about Caramel.

I just couldn't get her out of my head!! Suddenly the door bell rang, I sprinted up to the door and smiled when I saw Caramel. She had her actual blanket comforter....and a suit case?!

"Um H-Hey Dipper." Caramel said in a gloomy tone.

"Whoa what happened Caramel?" I asked, extremely worried about why she basically brought everything with her.

Caramel twisted a little bit of her hair before looking at the ground as I she was a disappointment.

"Ain't Becky and my dreadful cousins were talking bad crap about my mom and you guys.....and I couldn't handle it anymore." Caramel explained, I noticed how her blue and green eyes started to water up. My heart sunken seeing her at this state.

"It's just.....They were saying so much crap about you guys, saying you were worthless....pathetic, then they kept bringing up some girl named Tiffany that I don't even know but I was angered when they started talking crap about her and my mom...I can't be around those type of people anymore, I want to be somewhere that I feel accepted." Caramel cried.

Then quickly I pulled her into a hug and let her cry silently on my shoulder, her whole body was shaking slightly as she gasp to breathe before continuing to Cry.

"What are you crying about Mel?" Mabel asked from behind me. I turned around with Caramel in my arms and gave my Gruncle and Twin sister a sympathetic look.

"She can't stand being with her cousins anymore..." I explained.

"Caramel you should stay with us!" Mabel exclaimed. Caramel wiped her tears away and looked at Gruncle Stan and Mabel.

"R-Really?" Caramel croaked. I looked up at Gruncle Stan, and gave him the hugest puppy eyes ever. I really wanted her to stay with us.

I don't want her to be alone with those dreadful people...

"Of course Caramel could stay with us, I have a spared bed in the attic, besides she's basically like family to us." Gruncle Stab said with a warm smile. Caramel smiled sadly and hugged Gruncle Stan and Mabel.

"Thank you." Caramel cried.

I smiled so brightly seeing her already happy, how her smile made the world slow down...

Thank god she's here...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When It was time to go to bed, Caramel finished making her bed and jumped on it a little bit. Mabel gave her more pillows which were pale blue.

"Alright Kids we got a mission to do." Gruncle Stan's voice echoes from the doorway, looking at him I raised my eyebrow when he had two cups filled with a strange liquid...that was glowing purple?

"Um Gruncle Stan....what the heck even is that?" I asked nervously, Gruncle placed the cup Caramel and I's hands and just sighed.

"Trust me I know a lot of weird stuff about this town, this potion will make you fall asleep in seconds. A friend named Captian Rouge introduced me to it a couple years ago, she told me that when drinking, the potion tastes like your favorite drink." Gruncle Stan explained.