All A Dream?

Caramel POV

Dipper drove me to the hospital after we got out of the vending machine. Nurses helped me get to a room where my foot was x-rayed and confirmed broke, the doctor put a green cast on and a boot on so I didn't have to use crutches.

"Miss Hassibor I think it's best that you go back home to your cousins." The doctor said.

"Um......I don't think that's a good idea." I said unease.

"You have to." The doctor replied, I sighed before giving a nurse my cousin's home number.

By the time Aunt Rebecca showed up it was 9:00....two hours after dinner. She only gave me a look since she was on the phone with Uncle Jeffrey, calling him a bitch and what not.

Aunt Rebecca looked at me, noticing how I had cuts and bruises and some dirt all over my clothes.

"You need to take a shower." Was all Aunt Rebecca said, I slowly nodded my head an looked out the window, gazing at the stars and the constellations.

After a few minutes of silence we arrived at the house...but when I got out of the car I saw Dipper there but also with a girl. She looked a lot like him but had a hair band, heart earrings on, and was wearing a sweater.

I blushed slightly when I noticed Dipper holding my violin, when I approached the two Dipper gave me my
violin, our hands touched as I gently grabbed it making me blush even more.

"O-Oh yeah you forgot your violin at the Mystery shack." Dipper said.

"T-Thanks."  I stuttered.

"How did you break your foot?" The girl next to Dipper asked, she was smirking and nudging Dipper.

" I haven't introduced you to my twin sister yet! Caramel this is Mabel." Dipper said.

"Hey I'm Mabel!" The girl said, smiling and showing her braces, I smiled before shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Caramel Hassibor!" I said cheerfully.

Mabel looked at me for a minutes before smirking and looking at Dipper.

" Is she your girlfriend or something?"

Dipper and I both blushed from Mabel's question, I quickly looked at the ground and tried to hide my blush.

" No Mabel! Why do you always think that whenever I meet a girl she's automatically my girlfriend? Besides we'e only just met!" Dipper explained, my blush faded away as I looked at the twins again.

Mabel only rolled her eyes with a huge smirk on her face before walking over to the golf cart.

"CARAMEL SHOULD BE THOUGH, SHE'S PRETTY!"

"MABEL!" Dipper and I both shouted, my blush reappearing again. Dipper scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Sorry about  her, Mabel is always like that." Dipper said.

Then we stood there in silence for a minute, My thoughts racing through my mind about what happens earlier.

" Do have the journals with you?" Dipper whispered all of the sudden, I nodded before pulling them out of the bag that the doctor gave me with some pain killers.

I took out his journal and handing it to him.
" Tomorrow at lunch break we need to investigate whats down there."