Q&A - 14

Charlie could hear the girl beneath his hand moaning as he rocked his fingers inside her but he couldn't keep this up so he stopped.

Ana stopped moaning and huffed seating up straight.
"Sorry... I shouldn't have..." she panted as she tried to get her breath back.
"No.. It's just.... Maybe we should have a bed" He suggested smiling but secretly hoping she'd pass out and fall asleep before they had the chance to do anything else.
Ana smiled wide and nodded her head fast.
"Fuck yeah... I knew you still want me" She said getting on her knees and kissing him. "Let's do it your way" She said sitting back down.
Charlie smiled and drove them to her house instead.
Mid way he noticed Ana's breathing heavy and her being still so he just drove her home and laid her in bed.
Ana's mom was waiting for them once they arrived.
"She has been feeling and looking like shit Charlie... Fix it!" she said smiling at the boy. "If you don't love my girl... Let her know. Don't drag this any further. Please" She said St é o kin his cheek at the door.
Charlie left Ana's house and into his car driving dangerously fast to his own.
As he got there his mother was outside waiting for him with a look on her face.
Once he got out of the car Karen sighed as she looked at him.
"Thank god you're okay" She said.
Charlie smiled.
"I'm not..." He whispered. "I did something stupid... Really stupid" He said.
Karen nodded.
"Whatever it was we can fix it" She said holding him close.
"No... No we can't because if he remembers what happened this time he'll... He will leave me. And I might go to jail mom" He said looking at her.
Karen frowned.
"Let's go inside..." She said holding his hand and walking in.

"Please... I need it" Leo whispered as he kissed down the blonde boy's neck and sucked there for a bit.
He felt the boy tensing up a little.
"Okay..." The boy whispered as he changed their positions.

Leo gasped as he got up and looked around.
"Fuck..." He said as last night's events came to his head, he still couldn't pin point exactly who it was but he knew it was a boy.
Leo got up and dressed.
He walked down the steps and found it weird to see the house such a train wreak.
Carla was sitting on the couch coffee in her hand and tears sliding down her face.
"Bae?" He asked getting himself a cup of coffee and sitting by her. "What's going on?" He asked.
Carla looked at him and sobbed slowly.
"I... I did something stupid" She said. "Last night" She said.
Leo nodded.
"What? Stripped?" He asked playfully. "Whatever it was... It must've not be so bad" He said kissing her head but frowned as soon as she moved to the side.
"I cheated!" She said in one go.
It took Leo a few seconds to understand and moved from her.
"What?"
"I cheated... I'm so sorry. I... Someone must've spiked the drinks and I... I think I cheated with Ana" She said as she looked at him.
"If it makes you feel any better.. I... Fuck this is hard" He said as he looked at her "I think I cheated on you too." He said.
Carla laughed softly
"It doesn't." She said chuckling "Who? Do I know them?" she asked.
Leo sighed.
"I don't know. I... Think... It was a boy. I don't know who" He said being honest.
Carla nodded.
"Do you think... Maybe it was..." She said.
Leo frowned.
"Just because you screwed his girlfriend doesn't mean I would screw him. I'm not even sure if it was a guy, maybe I fucked a pillow. My ass doesn't hurt" He said.
Carla nodded.
"Can we fix this?" She asked.
Leo nodded.
"I don't know... How long have you been screwing her?" He asked being straightforward.
Carla stiffened.
"Tonight.." She said but Leo stopped her.
"No... Before that" He said.
Carla cried harder.
"A few months... It started out when I got mad at you and Charlie was pissed at both of us then...a lot of alcohol later and we were in bed" She said.
Leo nodded and got up.
"See? And you were worried about me and Charlie?" He asked being a little harsher with her.
Carla winced.
"I'm taking my stuff today. We're done" He said going up.
Carla just cried and decided to text Ana.
'Leo knows... He's known for a while. Watch out for Charlie. We can't lose them both'
She said as she put her phone away.

Leo finished packing his stuff and sighed.
"Fuck... I really hope I cheated" He said as he closed his bag and picked it up.
He said goodbye to the cool room and went down the steps and he got his pictures.
"I'll give you your stuff back once I get them all together" He said as he walked out the door.
Carla got up and ran after him.
"Please.... Please you can't do this to me. Please" She said as she cried desperately. "I am begging you for another chance" She whispered.
Leo smiled.
"I love you... But I've known for months you didn't love me back. I just... Regret leaving Charlie for so long because of you" He said honestly and frowned when he heard Carla sneer
"That's what this is about. Him!" she said.
Leo turned around.
"Don't... Whatever shit you're abort to say, think before you do it!" He said "I NEVER had anything with him while we were together" He said "You've been getting with ANA FOR MONTHS! We're not the same. Leave my best friend out of this."He said getting into his car and driving off.
" YOU'RE LYING TO YOURSELF! "Carla screamed as she watched the car drive away. " FUCK! " she screamed as she walked back inside crying.

Leo called Charlie and startled the boy who was in his mother's arms.
" Hey... Can I drop by? We have to talk" Leo said as he drove to his house anyway.
Charlie froze and almslt choked on his own breath.
"Yeah... Do" He said.
Karen got up and kissed his head saying goodbye.
"You'll be okay" She said leaving but left the door opened for Ana to walk in.
"See you in a few Char... Thanks" Leo said as he hung up and drove the rest of the way.

Charlie got up as he heard footsteps.
He saw Ana standing at the door and smiled.
"Hi babe" He said kissing her.
"Hi." She said kissing him back. "I have to talk to you" She said.
"I know. Its okay. You told me yesterday" He said. "I forgive you" He said kissing her forehead "But maybe... Maybe we're not supposed to be together. For now." He whispered.
Ana nodded.
"Okay... I love you. Please love me" She whispered.
"I do" He said as he kissed her again and heard an engine turn on and he knew it was Leo going away.

Leo was gone and it almost sent Charlie into a rush.

No matter what the problem is and how big it is.
It can only go one of two ways.
Either it goes to hell or it turns out good
Charlie's not lucky, he knows that