Q&A-17

I need to talk to you Charlie...- Lee💔
Read 12:32

Please... I didn't meant any of it.-Lee 💔
Read 14:28

Charlie...I walked past your house your car isn't there. Where are you? Are you safe?- Lee
Read 21:56

I'm sorry. Please answer your phone or my texts. I'm not mad anymore.-
Leondre

*********Message could not be sent. The person you are trying to reach has disabled their phone. Please try again later.*******

Leondre groaned frustrated with himself as he hung up the phone.
He'd spent the whole day trying to reach Charlie so they could figure things out but the other boy never replied and only left him on read.

"I'm home mom!"

Leo called out as he walked past the living room where Victoria was sitting with Karen.
Leo instantly went stiff as he watched the two ladies.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do. Charlie won't eat, he won't sleep, he doesn't do anything other than to just stare ahead and sometimes cry."
Karen said as she cleared her eyes with the back of her hands.
"You have to give him time Kar... I know it's hard sweetie but, they'll figure things out but for now focus on Charlie. We'll figure something for the band, for now I'll talk to Leo to record alone and then we'll go from there" She said as she hugged her and noticed Leo standing there.
Karen lifted her head and noticed him too.
"Hi... Maybe I should go" She said untangling from Victoria.
Leo stepped in.
"What's wrong with Charlie?" He asked worried.
Karen stiffen.
"Is anyone going to tell me? Or do I need to run again?" He asked again but getting louder and demanding now.
Victoria frowned but before she could say anything Karen spoke.
"He's not happy... He hasn't been happy for a while now and his feelings for you have come to mess it up even more. Why did you have to call him a rapist?" She asked.
Leo sighed.
"I didn't... Maybe that's how he took it but I didn't" He said lowering his head. "Is he okay?" He asked swallowing.
Karen shook her head.
"No... He's not okay. We went to the hospital yesterday, he cracked a joke while a doctor stitched his arm.
When the doctor asked what happened he said 'Snitches get stitches.' so... No he's not okay and I would very much appreciate it if you kept your distance for a while. I still love as if you were my own honey, but right now my son is my priority. " She said kissing his head and living driving away.
Leo looked at Victoria and nodded going up to his room.
Victoria decided to follow him.
"Leo...are you sure you never noticed he was in love with you?" She asked softly.
Leo shook his head.
"No... Never noticed a thing. We were best friends how could I have known?" He asked.
"Sometimes we have things right in front of us and we miss them until they're gone." She said getting up.
"Is he going to be okay?" He asked.
"I don't know. Maybe give him a week to cool off. In the meantime start writing and deciding what you want to do because for now Charlie doesn't really want to see you and I doubt you want to see him too" She said softly.
Leo nodded
"Yeah... I don't know what I would say if I did saw him." He said getting to work.

Charlie sat by his window again... Just staring outside hoping to see Leo pulling over, trying to understand how he could've done something so vile and disgusting to his best friend.
" Food's here... In case you want it"Karen said for the third time that day.
" Thanks" He said as he looked back outside