Visions

"Master Billaba, why have called a council meeting one hour before Ahsoka's Knighting ceremony?" asked Shaak Ti, having been drawn away from the preparations.

"I have come here to show the results from the Midichlorian tests you asked me to get, and one is most peculiar"

"To see them, I wish "Yoda said.

"Here are Padawan Skywalker's test results" Depa said as she passed it over to the other council members.

"There's nothing odd about these results Depa" said Obi-Wan, looking confused at her remarks.

"Yes, but here are Padawan Bridger's results" again she handed them over to the other council members. As each member looked at them, their faces were wide in shock.

"How have we not felt it?" pondered Plo Koon.

"Because he has extremely effective natural barriers" Depa replied "When I saw the results, I didn't believe it, so I asked him to lower all of his barriers, and when he had the amount of raw power radiating off him even affected Luke, who doesn't have any formal training"

"Felt it, I did. But off Luke, I thought" Said Yoda "Meditate on this, we will but until then, Ahsoka ceremony, we have"

All the other council members nodded in agreement.

"Now I suggest we prepare for Ahsoka's ceremony" Shaak Ti said.

o0o

Ezra and Luke stood outside the hall where Ahsoka was being knighted waiting for the Jedi masters to appear. Ezra had reluctantly changed into his Jedi robes as Obi-Wan had said that his armour was 'unacceptable'.

"How long more?" whined Luke "If I knew about the constant waiting around, I wouldn't have bothered"

"You are such a mirsh'kyramud sometimes" replied Ezra

"What's that supposed to mean?!" asked Luke, eyeing Ezra carefully.

"It means you're a 'boring person'" Ezra stated "And to be fair, at the moment, you are"

Luke scowled at Ezra, before noticing a grin forming on his face and smirked back.

Then without warning Obi-Wan appeared behind Ezra, making him jump.

Obi-Wan laughed at his Padawan's small misfortune "Even with your higher Midichlorian count, you couldn't sense me behind you"

"I wasn't concentrating on anything though" Ezra whined.

Obi-Wan just shook his head as the other Jedi appeared.

"Shall we start?" Plo Koon asked.

Yoda nodded before the doors swung open. The Jedi masters found their place among the circle, while Kanan, Ezra and Luke stood off to the side. Kanan then turned to Ezra.

"I heard you wanted to wear you're armour" he whispered.

"I'm in my robes now, aren't I!" Ezra whispered hissing back. Kanan just sniggered; It's so easy to wind him up sometimes.

The lights in the room were dimmed and the Jedi masters simultaneously lit their lightsabre's and held them parallel to their bodies, with Ahsoka stood in the middle.

"Ahsoka Tano, left us a Padawan, you did." Yoda started "but return to us, you have, as a knight. Therefore I dub thee, Knight of the Order"

Ahsoka got down on one knee facing The Jedi Grandmaster; Yoda then lowered his blade over each of Ahsoka's shoulders. She then stood up, proudly and the Jedi deactivated their lightsabre's and reactivated the lights.