Time alone

The doors to the LAAT opened up to reveal ONI-Wan stood there arms folded and a curious expression plastered on his face.

"Ah Ezra, the Jedi council is waiting for you; I hope you're ready" Obi-Wan said.

"Let's not keep them waiting then" Ezra replied "Lead the way master"

Obi-Wan nodded and led Ezra to the usual meeting room. During the walk he noticed the new weapon clipped to Ezra's belt.

"Ezra how have you come to own a Saberstaff?"

Ezra glanced to Obi-Wan and subconsciously put his hand on the weapon "That's what the meeting is about master. I'll explain it all when we arrive"

They made it to the room and Obi-Wan opened the door, allowing Ezra to walk in first. As Ezra made his way and stood in the centre of the room, Obi-Wan took his seat.

"Padawan Bridger" Shaak Ti started "Master Kenobi tells us you have something important to talk to us about"

"Yes Masters, during my mission to find the Recon unit which went missing, we were attacked by a flesh raider with this Saberstaff" Ezra said as he unclipped and held to Saberstaff up "I'll be honest; the thing was quite stupid as I shot and killed it. But that is not why I'm here; when I touched the weapon, my vision went completely white as I was momentarily sucked into the force."

"Tell us what happened, you will" Yoda said calmly, obviously this has happened before in his life time, or he's just heard about it.

"While I was there, I was visited by Master Satele Shan"

Ezra was immediately bombarded by waves of surprise in the force.

"What did she say?" asked Obi-Wan.

"She told me that I was to bring peace to the galaxy and that I am now connected to the Saberstaff"

"More to this, there his hmm" Yoda stated.

"Yes Master Yoda, I was also told that I was a descendant of her and that this Saberstaff was actually hers and now it is connected to me as I am connected to her through it"

"In all my years... I have never heard anything like it" Depa said, bewildered.

"Speak to Master Satile, I wish to" Yoda said calmly.

"Master, is that even possible?" asked Plo Koon, looking to Yoda as if he was crazy, but still with respect.

"Yes, possible it is. Ezra to meditation you must go. Then appear to us, she should"

Ezra face lit up with surprise; was this even possible, Satele said nothing about this. Ezra slowly sat down cross egged on the floor and slipped into a meditive trance.

After a minute a blue form appeared next to Ezra.

"You called me Ezra?"

Ezra looked up and smiled "Yes master, the council wished to speak to you"

Satele looked up and around at the Jedi council, taking each of the members one at a time.

"I am Master Yoda, Grandmaster of the Jedi Order; and you are?"

"I am Master Satele Shan, previous Grandmaster of the Jedi Order" Satele replied. Yoda smiled and looked directly at Ezra who had now come out of meditation and had stood up next to Satele.

"The Saberstaff that Ezra now carries was yours?" asked Obi-Wan.

"Yes it was. The force for now has given me enough information that Ezra is to be trained in Form VI: Niman"