Friends

A/n: okay so it's been a while so I'll try and finish editing the next chapter so love y'all hope y'all enjoy!

Eight... Nine... Ten...

Ezra put down the weights as he finished his final set. Sweat dripping off his body, Ezra called his water bottle to his hand and started to take a long drink.

Leia is supposed to be leaving later today; she's packing up at the moment. Ezra walked over to the weight rack and put the weights back in their place. He took a moment to gather his wits before walking out the gym; he had been there for 1 hour, leaving Leia to pack in peace. He wasn't the only person in the gym at that time so he couldn't do any force weight training.

Walking the short distance back to his quarters he noticed Sabine walking out her own, oblivious to Ezra.

"Hey Sabine." Ezra called out. Sabine jumped and turned around to face Sabine.

"Hey yourself." Sabine called back as she walked up to him "Where were you this morning?"

"Gym; can you not tell?" Ezra replied as he wrapped Sabine up in his arms "Did you know Leia's leaving today?"

"No I didn't!" Sabine replied wide eyed then Sabine turned it into a smile.

"You alright?" Ezra asked confused.

"Yeah I'm fine." Sabine said before she planted a small kiss on Ezra's mouth. Ezra looked really confused at her.

"What was that for?" Ezra grinned.

"Because it felt right." Sabine smiled back. Ezra then planted a kiss back at Sabine, who deepened it. Ezra broke off the kiss and looked at Sabine, who looked slightly sad.

"I do want to get a shower you know. If I stay with you I'll never get round to it."

Sabine grinned "Alright then; I'll catch up with you later, most likely training."

"Sounds about right." Ezra stated "See you in a bit."

Ezra and Sabine broke off from each other and went their separate ways. Ezra walked into his quarters and noticed Leia still packing. "You're still packing?"

Leia looked up and sighed "Yeah, didn't realise how much stuff I've brung, and how far I've spread it all."

Ezra gave off a small chuckle "Well I'm getting in the shower so you're going to have to pack by yourself for a little bit longer."

Leia just huffed in annoyance as Ezra walked into the fresher. She continued to pack at a decent pace, quick enough to get it done quickly but long enough for Ezra to come and help her toward the end.

5 minutes later Ezra re-appeared in his base clothing for his armour.

"You going to help or just stand there looking?" Leia asked. Ezra rolled his eyes and wandered over to Leia, picking up some of her stuff as he went along. Kneeling down next to Leia, Ezra placed the stuff he collected into her bag.

"So what will you be doing once you get back to Alderaan?" asked Ezra.

"Mostly likely moping around the Palace and catching up on school and the government." Leia explained.

"Of course with you being a politician you would do."

"What will you be doing when I'm gone?" asked Leia.

"Continuing with my Jedi training, small missions with my squad and hopefully going to Mandalore."

"Why would you go to Mandalore?" asked Leia.

"Because it's where my dad came from, and there might be other family there I don't know about." replied Ezra.

Leia nodded in understanding as she continued to pack. Finally Leia picked the conversation back up.