Poison Ivy charms Death Battle

Name: Pamela Lilian Isley

Origin: DC Comics

Gender: Female

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 115 Ibs

Age: 30-40

Classification: Botanist, Toxicologist, Doctor, Batman's Rogues

Kokonoe: Pamela Lilian Isey was born from a wealthy family and lived with her garden left after her mother was murdered by her father.

Junko: Thus is the fate of all in DC, a family member must die!

Kokonoe: Eventually, Isey graduated from college and worked under Dr. Jason Woodrue in the bio chemistry division of Wayne Enterprises. Their job was to create hybridized plants with animal DNA to fight back against "the thoughtless ravages of man."

Junko: But eventually the doctor would reveal himself to be a dick as he was only using Ivey for his own agenda. So he locked her in a room, exposing her to the various poisons and plant toxins and leaving her to dead.

Kokonoe: Little did he know the attempt at her life would instead turn her into a plant-human hybrid with chlorophyll in her blood and poison on her lips. Turning her into a fully bloomed plant woman who hates all mankind, Poison Ivy.

Junko: And with the hatred of mankind comes brand new superpowers, like her plant manipulation!

Junko: With her new connection to The Green, a worldwide plant life source, Poison Ivy can control, manipulate, and mutate any and all plant life

Junko: With her new connection to The Green, a worldwide plant life source, Poison Ivy can control, manipulate, and mutate any and all plant life. This manipulation is on par with Swamp Thing and Floronic Man.

Kokonoe: Not only that, Poison Ivy can actually communicate with other plants as well as see and project her voice through them.

Junko: She can also, quite literally, feel their pain, meaning if they get hurt, so does she.